Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

The Mandalorian E1

So the time of the whole thing is awesome, it’s very dark space western lol. The main character is very quite and says very few things. The episode has a ton of great shots of oh and these great backgrounds. My favorite part was when he went to his clans hall I guess and had the beskar he received as a down payment forged into a Pauldron. Interestingly he found this big target in the first episode, but the twist is it’s a baby from Yoda’s species. Overall very impressed

Edited by Centurion

Fuck:dntknw:

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Awwwwww I didn’t know it was a Disney+ thing :((((

I’m hoping one of my friends gets D+ so I can just watch it on theirs some day. It looks good, but Im not gonna subscribe because I kinda hate Disney. XD 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m hoping one of my friends gets D+ so I can just watch it on theirs some day. It looks good, but Im not gonna subscribe because I kinda hate Disney. XD 

I feel you there. Which reminds me, I have a year of Apple TV I haven’t been using for buying my watch and phone. Gotta try that out

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 hours ago, Centurion said:

If every episode was on there I wouldn’t be here right now

I just saw some of the concept art that they apparently show over the credits. I get Morrowind vibes from those creatures they ride. Cool stuff. 

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

:rofl: You can tell that this was when super Japanese Kojima was still trying to figure out what Americans were like. 

And his only resources were two Clint Eastwood movies, a messed up VCR of Apocalypse Now that skips a few scenes, and Japanese news stories about George Bush getting shoes thrown at him.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Don't insult CQC, Hideo hired a team of retired SWAT officersto devise something that would work in real life XD It's really just advance judo.

We don’t need to be SWAT officers to know that they could’ve just shot him. XD