Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

@ColonelKillaBee Great news about Ds3 pc invasions. Thanks to a mod that completely slips under ds3's anti cheat, we can now invade anywhere against hosts. What this mod does is search for compatible hosts, ergo ones you could invade normally and seeks them out. Its like matchmaking almost.

No more constantly flipping through bonfires trying to find invasions.

It is kinda cheap tho since that means you’ll be getting invaded by dudes that have already beaten that boss in that area. The whole reason for that limit is because it limits how many of the try hard grinders you’ll face. Only way to fight people in low areas with high level characters otherwise is to grind like crazy in that area without progressing.

Also, PLAY FUCKING OUTER WORLDS FAGGOT

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

18 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It is kinda cheap tho since that means you’ll be getting invaded by dudes that have already beaten that boss in that area. The whole reason for that limit is because it limits how many of the try hard grinders you’ll face. Only way to fight people in low areas with high level characters otherwise is to grind like crazy in that area without progressing.

Also, PLAY FUCKING OUTER WORLDS FAGGOT

Bruh it has the same limitations of the red rye orb, no invading hosts after the boss is dead.

the outer what now?

Had the urge to replay Dsr and made a new character.

Down in the depths I killed every single basilisk except one and as I killed him he spewed out his dust and I kid you not it instantly cursed me. In less then a second, faster then I could even roll out it inata killed me.

:rofl: I almost quit playing because of that. Thank god the B team knew it was unbalanced and nerfed curse in later titles.

6 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Had the urge to replay Dsr and made a new character.

Down in the depths I killed every single basilisk except one and as I killed him he spewed out his dust and I kid you not it instantly cursed me. In less then a second, faster then I could even roll out it inata killed me.

:rofl: I almost quit playing because of that. Thank god the B team knew it was unbalanced and nerfed curse in later titles.

It was perfectly balanced because a single enemy is the only thing that can curse you, and you can find a hidden NPC who gets rid of it for you. 

Dark Souls 2, like with so much else, made it into something that was a non issue. Get gud XD

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It was perfectly balanced because a single enemy is the only thing that can curse you, and you can find a hidden NPC who gets rid of it for you.

You sir haven't played 2 in a long time. The curse of 1 became Petrification there and back to curse in 3.

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Get gud XD

Troll failed, try harder. ;)

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I'm talking about 1. 

In ds1 curse is such a pain in the ass early game. I couldn't care less if I get cursed after the Lordsvessel. Frankly I dont think Ive ever been cursed after that.

Before then its expensive to purchase 6000 purging stones or an extremely long trek from the depths to New londo back to depths. I used souls in my inventory to just reach 6000.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I don't need to get you salty, a simple gameplay mechanic that's easily reversible with preparing is doing to for me XD 

Lol salty for twenty seconds of groaning and complaining to myself then I got rid  of it and went on my way.

I posted that just so y'all could get a good laugh at my misfortune :D