Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's kinda funny its happening now that George R Martin is involved, I guess people are fearful the game's never going to come out because of him XD

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is his fanbase that is doing this. The ASoIaF theory community is batshit insane. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@BigBossBalrog @Witchking of Angmar @ColonelKillaBee

Just my luck to get another flamberge while progressing in the cathedral. Considering it's actually a really good greatsword and has an extremely low drop rate, any of y'all want it?

Nigga

• Confused 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Lol y'all acting like it has the plague. Probably because yall would get it from me :rofl:

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I didn’t even know you could get that thing. XD 

There's only six enemies in the whole game that can drop it and without item boosting you have a 5% chance of getting it. It's actually kinda bugged.

The weapon does abnormally high damage on the weapon art r2, people think it originally had the stomp weapon at but From never changed the damage values.

I've seen this shit do an upwards of 1000 damage on the weapon art.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Plus it looks cool and hardly anyone out there has it. Shit, I’d take you up on that in a heartbeat if we were on the same system.

I have one too on Xbox one but none on ps4 :(

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I once spent three hours grinding for the fucking Balder Side Sword for a mage character in D1, never fucking again XD

I once spent a whole night and after sleeping, the whole morning grinding for the Old Knight Sword in ds2.

Fuck that.

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I once spent three hours grinding for the fucking Balder Side Sword for a mage character in D1, never fucking again XD

And that thing isn’t even a super difficult drop. RNG is a cruel mistress. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.