Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

You may speak of such marks of shame when the day comes that you can beat me but once in a Souls game, or better yet why don't you beat Demon Souls, Ds2 and Remastered? ;)

Bloodborne is a souls game 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Lol hoes just mad cause he know he ain't good enough for Ds2 n' Demon Souls.

I wouldn’t play the worst installments of souls to prove a point to someone over the internet if Katie McGrath offered to suck my dick by the end of it XD I have better uses for my time and money.

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yes and yes 

You broke the sacred creed of the Hunter.

Live alone, suffer alone, prevail alone, die alone..

The blood gathers from the worthy but the body is buried alone

Fight alone, cry alone, despair alone, Dream alone,

Break this holy creed and your honor is dethroned.

Dogs fight in the pack, beasts cower together, Hunters ride the blood tide, a great bloody Sea, their war cries In the dark... a sweet noble soliloquy. 

"A hoonter must hont."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bloodborne is a souls game 

Aye but I've never boasted about my pvp skills in that game, aside from defending my word and wanting to at least duel you with my strength build, I've always been humble and considered myself average at beast. But I do think I'm pretty good pve side.

Aye but I've never boasted about my pvp skills in that game, aside from defending my word and wanting to at least duel you with my strength build, I've always been humble and considered myself average at beast. But I do think I'm pretty good pve side.

:rofl:

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

You mean two of the easiest games in the series, and the later the black sheep of the entire franchise XD

Actually I'd consider Ds2 the hardest of the series. It's the one I've died most in to pve. But that can often be chocked down to choppiness.

Good enough you needed to summon a croney to beat Ludwig...

Oh. You've joined back in the shit talking?

Kinda hard to even take you seriously with your history of pvp....or lack thereof.

Nah, using a a feature that was made for new players as a crutch is a far bigger stain, then consciously refusing to do cheese invasions.

How about we point out Colonel lied out his ass about beating Sekiro XD

Which I knew and was going along with for a laugh XD

• Haha 1

I'd never have thought the high and mighty Killabee would lie about beating a Fromsoft game, who's the real loser here? :P

Still you XD besides, Balrog and Doc were both in on it lol

edit: viking’d

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Playing a prank on the gullible ain’t quite the same as lying about beating Ludwig alone or beating a fromsoft game, especially when others were in on it XD 

The more you brag about lying on Sekiro, the worse you look XD

You've got nothing on me there. You only proved yourself too unskilled to beat a Fromsoft game, and the more's the pity I thought you were actually skilled. You tricked me into thinking you were good. ;)