Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm pretty sure I could beat even the dragon fucker king guy by now after not playing a year. Once you beat them its like riding a bicycle. 

When I was helping casuals fight Orphan in Bloodborne a week or two ago, I never died once but Every. Single. Fucking. Time. the host would die before I'd kill the boss. I got so tired of having to return to the dream to replenish my vials I just stopped putting down my summon bell.

@The Good Doctor @BigBossBalrog @ColonelKillaBee

Something I just realized.

In Dark Souls miracles are retelling the stories and feats of the gods right? And everybody except gods need a talisman or chime to use them because they're telling their use and not truly doing the feat themselves. So from what we know only gods can cast miracles without the casting device.

So where does that leave Gael? When we fight him in the Ringed City he can cast rather powerful Way of White corona without a casting device. Obviously Gael is not a god but he is no longer casting by means of retelling the story of their use. Whereas Gael prior had to use a talisman and his corona was weak as all hell. It's ironic that he's using a story of the old gods but himself at the same power they'd have used it at, by directly casting it.

Yeah and I don't die fifty times to bosses I defeat on first tries, nor am I quivering in my panties about pvp.

On that note I just got crossbow fucked by a hacker I invaded in ds3 (I uninstalled Cinders last night) and while I didn't see my character get any bannable items forced in his inventory I'm not taking that risk.

I've just reloaded my character save data, dumbass hackers can't do anything about backups XD

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

This man, claims I'm diverting the conversation while pulling the edgy emo. Talk shit to me once you can beat Manus first try, or pvp me and Colonel.

*Yawn* I don't take people's attacks seriously when they require other people  to help beat the first boss of a DLC. 

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Balrog does need to man up and do some pvp

I think PVPers are a blight upon the game series, and only do PVP in relation to the PVE (As in I defend people from invaders) XD

I fucking hate the flipping Havels

I fucking hate the Ice Rapiers bros 

I fucking hate the tryhard Fallen Knights 

I fucking HATE THEM ALL! ALL OF THEM!

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I think PVPers are a blight upon the game series, and only do PVP in relation to the PVE (As in I defend people from invaders) XD

I’m as innocent a pvper as you can get lol, no meta build besides being a quality build, and no cheap weapons for the most part without an easy counter.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

You really aught to take that Balrog, I'm really getting back in the swing of things.

Am I the only one that sees the irony in my fight with Ludwig? Sure I had to have help the first time I beat him, but I was still so new and casual with Bloodborne at the time. Once I got gud and had my bearings straight I whooped Ludwig by myself, but alas you ignore that don't yee?

And also are you ignoring that the first time I ever faced Laurence I beat him first try solo? Lot of people consider him harder than Ludwig. But the point stands Balrog, I overcame my casual shortcomings, when are you gonna overcome yours?

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Most I've done is a flipping 51 poise mage.

I haven't used an Ice Rapier since my first character on Xbox One.

Tryhard Fallen Knights? Just pitty them for their poor fashion souls.

27 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Am I the only one that sees the irony in my fight with Ludwig?

alas you ignore that don't yee?

Yes and yes 

You broke the sacred creed of the Hunter.

Live alone, suffer alone, prevail alone, die alone..

The blood gathers from the worthy but the body is buried alone

Fight alone, cry alone, despair alone, Dream alone,

Break this holy creed and your honor is dethroned.

Dogs fight in the pack, beasts cower together, Hunters ride the blood tide, a great bloody Sea, their war cries In the dark... a sweet noble soliloquy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee