Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

I might pick up BB again but I feel like I played enough souls. After BB I can't touch it, BB's narrative was just way more compact. And every time I play I come up with new realizations. Dark Souls is just gameplay in comparison.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I've actually gotten a lot better at DsR's pvp too, from my own experience I'm nearly unstoppable on the elevator at Anor Londo.

Because none of my builds are backstab fishing centered, I straight up beat people when they can't lagstab. But I've also gotten quite a number of gank spanks against gankers at the Darkroot Forest. Fucking nitwits don't realize the Shotel r2 goes through shields XD

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ah so that's why I lost, hmm. I knew I was better than you in souls 

Damn and all this time I thought I was just skilled.

For real though I lag a ton when anyone else but me is using the internet.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I bet Greece could find a way. XD 

Some people try using TWOP, I just outrun them on the elevator before they catch me :P

Although I've still been beaten there, it's just hard for people because I do tend to try and get decent poise and also fast roll.

I prefer the mythology of Dark Souls, but BB's main narrative is alot more narrow and focused to be sure. 

Still saying you should give Dark Souls 1 another go XD The subplot with Artorias and Manus is worth it alone. 

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Worse gameplay, imo. XD 

Depends. Melee for sure. (And I almost exlusivley played melee XD) but I really missed the miracles, hexes, and sorcery in BB. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I prefer the mythology of Dark Souls, but BB's main narrative is alot more narrow and focused to be sure. 

Still saying you should give Dark Souls 1 another go XD The subplot with Artorias and Manus is worth it alone. 

Depends. Melee for sure. (And I almost exlusivley played melee XD) but I really missed the miracles, hexes, and sorcery in BB. 

Do you ever pvp in Ds1(r)?