Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Long story short, a woman made a mod called the Floating Market, someone reviewed it, she didn't like that, and filed a lawsuit over it.  If you want the long version watch this. 

I remember this, it’s completely different and 100 percent about YouTube, not actually using the mod itself. 

Youtube is different because you actually can profit off of it.

I even remember the guy, it’s MXR

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I remember this, it’s completely different and 100 percent about YouTube, not actually using the mod itself. 

Youtube is different because you actually can profit off of it.

I even remember the guy, it’s MXR

But she's exercising her ownership over the mod by ensuring you need her permission to show it?

It's shady and shitty if they actually stole the code- I mean, can they prove this??- and it's very shady that they're profiting off a mod. Thank Bethesda for that one, introducing paid mods microtransactions. I doubt it's illegal, though IP is such a grey area, who the hell knows.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bethesda sends them a cease and desist.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

But she's exercising her ownership over the mod by ensuring you need her permission to show it?

Look up the legal battle, it’s 100 percent different, it was her content yes but because MXR is a very popular and successful YouTuber that makes money off of showcasing mods, it took the whole argument into the hands of the YouTube terms of service.

Just now, Celan said:

It's shady and shitty if they actually stole the code- I mean, can they prove this??- and it's very shady that they're profiting off a mod. Thank Bethesda for that one, introducing paid mods microtransactions. I doubt it's illegal, though IP is such a grey area, who the hell knows.

Yea that’s another point, they literally could just rebuild the code exactly as is, or just say they did and no one could truly tell the difference.

Donations aren’t profiting tho, they’re allowed to do that unless Bethesda gets involved and claims it’s not just donating somehow or that they’re getting donations under false pretenses.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Celan said:

https://www.pcgamer.com/skyrim-script-extender-devs-accuse-skyrim-together-modders-of-stealing-code/

They acknowledged already that it was the code and that they took it without permission, and tried to apologize for it.  Though they claimed it was by accident and that it was grand fathered from an earlier version (Skyrim online)

8 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

https://www.pcgamer.com/skyrim-script-extender-devs-accuse-skyrim-together-modders-of-stealing-code/

They acknowledged already that it was the code and that they took it without permission, and tried to apologize for it.  Though they claimed it was by accident and that it was grand fathered from an earlier version (Skyrim online)

Any reason to doubt that claim? There’s a lot of different versions of the skse.

Been playing some Fallout 3. With New Vegas's overhsadowment, people often forget it's a damn good game on it's own merits XD Having alot of fun. I wanted to do an evil route, but I can fucking activate the bomb. Seems like a moral boundary I cannot cross even in a game XD

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

The fact that Moria fucking survives it make's it even more of an unwelcome prospect XD Eh i'll go neutral...

Ah yea... forgot that XD and she even likes being a ghoul lol.

As annoying as she is, I wanted to put my dick in her. Is that weird?

• Haha 1

I grew to appreciate her after visiting little lamplight XD While she may be annoying, she at least wants to better her fellow man, and  her guide (depending on your choices) could end up helping alot of people. 

I'll take that over being  called Mungo and my ears bleeding from "THIS IS THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE DOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" XD

33 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ah yea... forgot that XD and she even likes being a ghoul lol.

As annoying as she is, I wanted to put my dick in her. Is that weird?

Nah you’re good lol, I want to put my dick in everything :rofl:

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Nah you’re good lol, I want to put my dick in everything :rofl:

That’s exactly why you telling me I’m good is not at all reassuring, LOL

Edited by ColonelKillaBee
  • Haha 1

Fellas, if you lookin for some dank ass cologne to wear on suits or anything tbh and can shell out 65 bucks for it, use this shit

I was using black linen and I got complemented on it everywhere, this stuff tho is even better. Both from Joseph Abbound, I get it from Men’s Warehouse.

Avon Black Suede is good too, and much cheaper. Better for everyday use unless you’re just ballin like me lol XD 

6EE81FA1-9EB1-4864-B48A-56DBE844C84E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Daddy Solaire said:

What if TES6 had fast travel like kingdom come deliverance. Not like the you get tired part and all that but you have a chance to be ambushed and stuff.

The old Fallout games had this too. I would like a system that’s kind of in the middle.

Regular fast traveling runs the risk of getting interrupted and ambushed (and perhaps there are perks or a luck stat that can alter the chances of this happening, or increase the chances of getting interrupted for a good random encounter instead of an ambush). 

But then you have alternative forms of fast travel like ships, carriages, mage teleportation, silt striders, etc. And using these can guarantee a safe journey at the cost of some coin or having to join a faction that allows you to use their stuff.

And maybe if you own a horse or some other mount, fast traveling while on it can reduce your chances of getting ambushed.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.