Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The guy at the desk got mad at me and said I better be done in a week and ready for the next one XD I always start things late

It reads pretty easy, but that's not going to happen. Have you seen the later books?

I'm re-reading them myself now. Just started A Storm of Swords.

6 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

That's actually why my aunt Emily to this day still thinks I'm gay, because I never talk about wanting to fuck women around my grandpa :rofl:

You’re doing fine lol, hoes are like boats. Guarantee it ain’t her first voyage, likely rode with more than one person, at the same time, and you’ll forever be spending money on it.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

29 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea they’re really not that big tbh, Stephen king had some monsters too

A Storm of Swords approaches the size of the entire LotR trilogy combined on its own. So does A Dance with Dragons and he had to cut a bunch of it out and move it to Winds. The first book is easily the shortest.

http://cesspit.net/drupal/node/1869/

But yeah, King wrote some big ass book too. I think a couple of his were even longer than Storm.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

29 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

That's actually why my aunt Emily to this day still thinks I'm gay, because I never talk about wanting to fuck women around my grandpa :rofl:

Hell even my mom knows about my sexual adventures :rofl: like they came to visit me in Hawaii last year and while they were here I ditched them one night to go get some sight Asian poon :evil:

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, Centurion said:

Hell even my mom knows about my sexual adventures :rofl: like they came to visit me in Hawaii last year and while they were here I ditched them one night to go get some sight Asian poon :evil:

Yes yes, you are a whore, we know XD 

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Just think, I was 13 when I stumbled upon your tumblr. Lmao before I had even kissed a girl, and now I’ve lost track of how many girls and guys I’ve been with :dntknw::rofl:

This might be my fault then lol...

• Haha 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I guess not being big on social media has paid off for me. I haven’t been spoiled on anything, or really even heard much about it. Only found out it was this weekend earlier this week.

I wasn't on social media, I was reading an article about the fucking black hole they took a picture of a few weeks ago.

Drank my water now so when I wake up from my nap, I'll pee right there and hopefully won't need to again. Emergency urinary venting may be necessary prior to my motion picture embarking, though calculations predict this to be an unnecessary measure. Recalibrating hydrogen-based cellular venting for maximum bodily absorption and increasing internal temperatures so that excess H20 can be secreted via sudoriparous glands.

• Haha 2