Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

48 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

On a more serious topic hate on The Phantom Menace all you want. But the battle music for Darth Maul will always be my favorite.

I think I'm the only one here that actually liked the prequels almost as they were. If I could fix anything, it'd be just to get rid of at least 75 percent of all the political explanations and talking, and fill it with more lightsabers.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

For 1800 dollars why are you getting anything less than top of the line, which would be 2080 rtx?

Cant go wrong with the 1660 tho. Lol I’m still rocking the gtx 1070 tho, might upgrade when Cyberpunk comes out.

Tyrian: Polish My Staff

Camp Ability-

Only works with non nords. Nords asked to polish his staff will berate the Thalmor agent and cause him 20 stress. 

Non Nords asked will be dealt 10 stress points while ridding Tyrian of all his stress, and granting him extra accuracy points and debuff effectiveness against human, undead and Eldritch enemies alike.

Lorgar is the only Nord that can polish his staff, and receives -20 stress when Tyrian tells him he’s being a good boy after the deed.

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Tyrian: Polish My Staff

Camp Ability-

Only works with non nords. Nords asked to polish his staff will berate the Thalmor agent and cause him 20 stress. 

Non Nords asked will be dealt 10 stress points while ridding Tyrian of all his stress, and granting him extra accuracy points and debuff effectiveness against human, undead and Eldritch enemies alike.

Lorgar is the only Nord that can polish his staff, and receives -20 stress when Tyrian tells him he’s being a good boy after the deed.

A unique outcome happens when Theu is asked.

Permanent noodle dick is cast causing a permanent lower stress cap and +30 stress is received by Tyrian.

6 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

A unique outcome happens when Theu is asked.

Permanent noodle dick is cast causing a permanent lower stress cap and +30 stress is received by Tyrian.

What got you on this noodle dick thing? Get dicks outta your head brother...

Fuck:dntknw:

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Be proud of ya boy, I actually went on a real date today instead of a booty call

Let’s see how long it lasts. I challenge you to find at least ten things you have in common before banging her.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Let’s see how long it lasts. I challenge you to find at least ten things you have in common before banging her.

Oh I’m definitely getting booty before date 3, I’m just sayin, hey I didn’t fuck and block this time (which has been the standard operating procedure since August XD)

Why do my dogs keep turning into dogs XD first Tijhan, now you lol.

Im proud to say I’ve only banged and blocked once. I’ll be sure to remind god of that during my judgement. Pretty good in this day and age.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Well, twice if u count an ex. Not the same tho if you ask me.

You in the clear on that one :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Why do my dogs keep turning into dogs XD first Tijhan, now you lol.

Im proud to say I’ve only banged and blocked once. I’ll be sure to remind god of that during my judgement. Pretty good in this day and age.

I looked at my Snapchat block list and there’s 17 blocked snaps :rofl: and that’s just the snap chats, I can’t even begin to guess what the number would be if I could accumulate all the tinder profiles

I just noticed that you challenged me to find 10 things in common before I beat them cheeks, but I’m gonna need a tighter focus group for these ten things in common. Like what are you wanting here? Lol

23 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

lol I had to quote because @ing you didn’t work

12 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I just noticed that you challenged me to find 10 things in common before I beat them cheeks, but I’m gonna need a tighter focus group for these ten things in common. Like what are you wanting here? Lol

lol I had to quote because @ing you didn’t work

XD I don’t care lol you’re grown. Beat the cheeks, heathen.

• Haha 1