8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

10 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

There’s gonna be a new Batman?

uh, Jaime Lannister’s actor. 

Ya know, this wouldn’t be a bad choice if they made him a brunette.

On 5/15/2019 at 6:25 PM, Celan said:

TL:DR, Rage 2 is 47.5MB on the Bethesda.net launcher and 425MB on Steam due to Denuvo DRM

Wasn’t gonna get this anyway more than likely even though it does look pretty fun but especially not now. I mean, I have the space and I’m getting a big SSD soon but that’s besides the point really.

Fuck em ya know? I’m tired of their shit.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ya know, this wouldn’t be a bad choice if they made him a brunette.

They basically did that in GoT anyway. XD Besides Cersei, the Lannisters over time went from golden haired to straight up muddy brown and auburn. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Indeed, which was kinda odd, and people called it character development XD Imagine if that was normal and Baldur came out of Windhelm with like, Red brown hair XD people would be like nigga, the fuck did you do?!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Indeed, which was kinda odd, and people called it character development XD Imagine if that was normal and Baldur came out of Windhelm with like, Red brown hair XD people would be like nigga, the fuck did you do?!

It’s especially weird because hair color was such a major detail in season 1. The entire reason that Jon Arryn and Ned were set on the trail of discovering that Cersei’s kids were bastards is because they had golden hair.

It’s also funny that Stannis uses this evidence as well because literally every Baratheon ever has had black hair and it tends to override the other parent’s traits... but the girl they cast as Stannis’s daughter had brown hair. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

7 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Wasn’t gonna get this anyway more than likely even though it does look pretty fun but especially not now. I mean, I have the space and I’m getting a big SSD soon but that’s besides the point really.

Fuck em ya know? I’m tired of their shit.

I wasn't either, but it shows the hijinks they're up to currently, no doubt to promote their shitty launcher.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

3dsyzui8iiy21.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

I don't know if I should laugh or cry this exists. VN's is a weird genre. 

At least take solace in the fact Hitler is being tormented from the grave and is a joke. 

:rofl: I hate japan. 

BgF_P6yytZYPG9y_hZf1ZZisNHIdF-aciZj-r5vY

Which of our RP characters do you take on a dungeon delve into a cultist and abomination infested ruin? You can take four. Describe your party. 

Things to watch out for and manage, stress, sanity, defensive and offensive capabilities,supplies. 

• Like 3

Baldur is perfect as he doubles both as crazy offensive skills from the front, And second, and he can lob fireballs from third and the back tho it’s not his most effective spot. 

He can sing songs to heal the party’s sanity, except Dales who will actually suffer from hearing Nordic tales of adventure and skill. He can do this in any slot.

Does have defensive skills and when paired with Rebec and Boldir, his shield wall skill is more effective, but he’s better suited towards evading, and using the bard skill increases his evasion chances when attacked, and chance of landing a crit on riposte.

Rebec is my slot 3, as she can shoot her crossbow, and it’s very deadly. Her thu’um lets her stun enemies which is incredibly useful and her whirlwind sprint lets her immediately go to whatever position you want. Very mobile and versatile skill, and her shield wall is more effective when Boldir and Baldur have theirs activated as well.

Boldir also has a stress heal with his flute, has the most defense, and has a berserk mode that stresses out non Nordic characters And that doubles his accuracy and increases crit chance. He is an absolute tank and can shield other characters with his shield wall, and it’s more effective when used alongside Rebec and Baldur.

Fourth party member:

Insert token wizard/elf/milk drinker.

• Like 3

All three of these warriors consume more food than normal. Rebec heals stress for herself at camp by drinking. All of them have this ability but she heals the most from it. Baldur has a stress healing ability specifically for Rebec that also heals and gets rid of their negative status effects called Rock Her Boat, and of course his bard singing, more effective if paired with Boldirs flute at camp.

Rebec can scout ahead for danger to prevent an ambush.

• Like 1

Theu would be a party member that needs to be kept in the back. He would have very high sanity and magic abilities but is really squishy and cannot raise other member's sanity.

His melee ability is abysmal and arcane can be furthered either in mysticism+ destruction or pure mysticism for unlocking older more wicked magic.

• Like 2