Civil War Aftermath OOC #1

If anyone has the time and wants to help out some, a good way to do it would be by transfering over some posts from chapter 2. Don’t worry about whose they are. It’s a finished chapter so we can just bring them over in the same order they were posted in. I can clean up the formatting later.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Yeah, chapter 2 for the most part isn’t all wacky like 1 was, so if you’re gonna help, just move over whatever is next on the list. You can clean up the formatting if you want, but don’t have to. I can go back and edit the posts later, but I don’t think we can rearrange them.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

The Tribune disappeared, instantly, right before their eyes. The cloaked daggers stood silently in response to what just happened.... until one of the finally spoke... 

"I don't know about you all... but I'm going back to cyrodiil... I don't care about this stupid war."

The others shruged and followed suit.

:rofl: I almost left this character and his posts out because of how they went nowhere and tied into nothing. But the ending was enough to make me keep it. Because as silly as it was, I laughed my ass off when I read it. It needs to be kept just for memory’s sake. Even if we never acknowledge it or consider it RP canon.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I think people were telling him to tone his character down so he took his bat and went home.

I had totally blocked out the Emperor Charles debacle. He had some amusing moments, too, even though I think he was high most of the time.

• Like 1

My biggest problem with him was OOC stuff. His writing and characters were fine from what I remember. I don’t even remember exactly what it was he did for us to give him the boot, except I know it was bad enough I didn’t want him back when he asked. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Celan said:

Oh yeah, I think people were telling him to tone his character down so he took his bat and went home.

I had totally blocked out the Emperor Charles debacle. He had some amusing moments, too, even though I think he was high most of the time.

If I recall word for word he called you "That stupid admiral" XD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I can play devils advocate with them. 

But not the Forsworn

XD Same.

With the Thalmor it’s like, “yeah, I think you’re wrong but I get why you’re so crazy”. With the Forsworn it’s like “bitch, you were asking for it!”

And OOC the Thalmor fans have that pompous humor to them that’s annoying but admittedly pretty hilarious sometimes. The Forsworn lot are bigger crybabies than Madanach.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And at the end of the day, they’re not baby back bitches like the imperials.

Speaking of, I remember that a lot of the Forsworn sympathizers on the Beth forums were typically Imperial or anti-Stormcloak fans who painted them as complete victims as a knock against Ulfric. Which is pretty ironic.

• Like 2