• Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Sides, she ain’t my aunt

Cersei ain’t your sister either. XD 

Besides, $10 that Jon and Dany keep at it after they find out. It ain’t even that weird by Thrones standards. Ned’s parents were first cousins. Tywin’s wife was a first cousin with the same last name. 

And Jon and Dany are Targaryens, so it’s like, double okay. If anything, they’ll probably be into it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Cersei ain’t your sister either. XD 

Besides, $10 that Jon and Dany keep at it after they find out. It ain’t even that weird by Thrones standards. Ned’s parents were first cousins. Tywin’s wife was a first cousin with the same last name. 

And Jon and Dany are Targaryens, so it’s like, double okay. 

I know lol we went down that road before when they were first doin it.

She not my sister but that’s just too close, can’t get into that XD no sir.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

At least Jaime finally broke it off. Shoulda done it three seasons ago, but better late than never I guess. 

Pussy must be serious. Crazy coochie is the best coochie. Not gonna lie, I was turned on when she blew up that church and her son jumped out the window.

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

If anything, they’ll probably be into it.

This show gives me all kinds of new kinks and I hate it

no I don’t 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

At least Jaime finally broke it off. Shoulda done it three seasons ago, but better late than never I guess. 

Exactly. I think he was thinking he could be Cerseis concious and prevent her from going too far. But once he knew she was never going to change, he finally choose his honor and the well being of the kingdom over here and left an abusive toxic relationship. The "I will uphold my promise" was my favorite scene last season. He's gone such a long way from season 1 and I think he's one of the best handled characters on the show.

Meh.

I really wish that dragon took care of him. Some assholes just ain’t redeemable. At most I’ll say that I do feel bad for him getting shat on for doing what everyone wanted to do, kill that prick of a mad king.

Thats pretty shitty.

And it’s the same dude that banged his sister on top of his dead sons coffin. Bruh kill this man please.

The only thing I like about him is his relationship with his brother. And Brienne.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

At most I’ll say that I do feel bad for him getting shat on for doing what everyone wanted to do, kill that prick of a mad king.

Thats pretty shitty.

Honestly, this is one of my favorite scenes in the show. Except maybe the part where Brienne is like “you sound like a bloody woman”. 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Honestly, this is one of my favorite scenes in the show. Except maybe the part where Brienne is like “you sound like a bloody woman”. 

Yooo I forgot they showed brienne’s ass

*Ass King approves*

• Haha 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

And Stannis is the guy who set his daughter on fire XD I don't think he has any moral high ground here

1) He hadn’t set his daughter on fire at this point in the show.

2) His point is universal and applies to him too. That’s why he accepted his death at the end.

• Like 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I like Jaime, but as a character. Not as a hero or a good human being. Nothing wrong with enjoying a well-written and charismatic piece of shit.

Euron is far worse, and he’s fun to watch too.

This I agree with.

I still want him to die but I definitely enjoy his character.

• Like 1

I hope Dany does. I’ve wanted her to die since she quit doing nude scenes because that’s all her character is good at besides fucking up when her advisors tell her the right answer from the get go and then come to save the day and she’s like “Oh yeah that thing you said at the beginning was my plan all along and I take credit for making this right when we could’ve avoided the colossal pointless plot line from the beginning”

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

11 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I like Jaime, but as a character, not as a hero or a good human being. Nothing wrong with enjoying a well-written and charismatic piece of shit.

Euron is far worse, and he’s fun to watch too.

He's a piece of shit whose desperate not to be a piece of shit and trying his hardest which is way more then then can be said for all the other pieces of shit.

Bruh she is quite literally the definition of baddest bitch. So sexy I’d suck her toes, badass, mother of fucking dragons (bout to be mother of dragon at this rate) and the fucking Khaleesi leading her men into battle and left Jamie and the Lannister’s fucking shook.

Shes had her blunders and ain’t perfect but she’s doing better than most. That’s my bitch. I’d die for the chance to preserve and suck them toes.

• Haha 2