8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

3 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

So your saying the fact they do "other things" makes it all right they also have camps were gay people are administired shock therapy and other horrifying shit to "cure" them of being born homosexual? WTF dude? 

And Rotten Ronnie's does do alot of charity work. Just nothing associated with torture.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_McDonald_House_Charities

That's ridiculous. Take off the tinfoil hat.

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lol so now we’re rewriting history to avoid slandering Muslims when they commit genocides so everyone is clear that only whities do it.

https://freeside-junkie.tumblr.com/post/184443213735/the-ok-we-have-to-talk-about-your-racist-fetish

To be fair in THIS ONE case, Armenian genocidal denial has been going on the for the entire century. It's fucking disgusting, but it's been here wayyyyy before "let's defend islam to the death".

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

To be fair in THIS ONE case, Armenian genocidal denial has been going on the for the entire century. It's fucking disgusting, but it's been here wayyyyy before "let's defend islam to the death".

I feel like that makes it worse.

That just means we’re regressing.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

BITCH, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch,

Ey lemme tell ya sumthin, ima git ya bitch a cummin, she comin to my coven wid all my sistas and my cousins, I spread her legs like butter, she a easy bake oven, me an my nigga Baldur stuff er like a fuckin muffin.

Bitch no I ain’t bluffin, bitch no we ain’t buggin, got her hands down and to this bed frame bitch I’m cuffin, the head game insane bitch I’m bout to blow her brains out, eat er roundabout then beat the pussy till the lips pout,

Bitch my name is Dales, the pussy never stale, I beat it to the mattress till I knock it off the rails, I like the ass fat, pussy juicy, skin pale, and I got the pussy shivering like niggas in the Pale. 

9EC5E0D2-98AF-4E89-8184-FC583E6C710B.gif.91bd8525c267fb080240c720f9752d0d.gif

Ey, ey, eyyyy,

Look at me bitch, yea it’s Baldur, got er shoutin, I’m shoutin off a mountain, got er gushin, water spoutin,

Faster faster faster, I spit flames, no spell caster, I’m slathering ya bitch, covered in that alabaster,

I’m livin in the pussy, cause ya bitch a homebody, yea she nasty, she a hotty, spread the pussy like wasabi,

My bitches all ratchet, my crown stay fuckin jagged, keep ya hoe from round me, cause if I see cooch, I’ma snag it...

Ya bitch say that she need a King, and that ya dick game dwindled, I’m cracking skulls, we breakin hulls cause bitch I’m Unkindled.

BITCH

01B325B5-6AD4-499E-8AD9-0BD98788D022.thumb.jpeg.9226d0441f464ac194106aabf56c526a.jpeg

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee