8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

2 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Huh. So there's already a character named Snow-strider in Skyrim? I made up that name completely on my own in this rp. 

I thought that's where you got it from XD 

Now you know how I feel with the whole Ashen One thing and Unkindled. 

Though, Unkindled I had come up with weeeeeell before Dark Souls 3 was ever a thing.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I thought that's where you got it from XD 

Now you know how I feel with the whole Ashen One thing and Unkindled. 

Though, Unkindled I had come up with weeeeeell before Dark Souls 3 was ever a thing.

I think it's a little different since Snow-strider is supposed to be a nord name in both cases. Last time I checked Baldur wasn't a zombie made up of a pile of ash.

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

34 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I think it's a little different since Snow-strider is supposed to be a nord name in both cases. Last time I checked Baldur wasn't a zombie made up of a pile of ash.

I don't see why that matters at all tbh lol, it's the same situation regardless of what the names are for.

Besides, Baldur may not be a zombie pile of ash, but his alternate ego was.

43 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Anyone here afraid of big fishies? XD

YES. I’ve seen the catfish and gar we’ve got in Texas and I’m already afraid of the water. There’s no way in hell I’d be getting anywhere close in an apocalypse  

Edited by BTC

18 minutes ago, BTC said:

YES. I’ve seen the catfish and gar we’ve already got in Texas and I’m already afraid of the water. There’s no way in hell I’d be getting anywhere close in an apocalypse  

That's what this thing was. A mutant catfish. There's an open world level in Metro Exodus where a lot of the map is flooded and you have to paddle to get around some parts. This guy seems to travel around it randomly to keep you from getting too comfortable in the water. I'd try killing it it, but I've only got like two full magazines and I have a feeling that it'll take a lot more than that. :P 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

5 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Didn’t realize the new metro was already out

Has been for a few weeks now. I posted about it once or twice but I think it got overshadowed by the RE2 stuff around the same time.

It’s really good. First game since Hellblade that I’ve felt like I needed to wear a headset for.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Getting Dead Space Vibes (title is very Lovecraftian) looks pretty good.

Niggaaaa this looks damn good! And it’s sony so I know it’s probably gonna be worth the buy with their track record.

Keep an eye on this for me.

I'm really not liking what I see about VtMB 2. The devs say they chose Seattle because it's a scene for much of today's politics and "tradition versus progress." You play a younger Kine who is opposing the older ones, so you can bet which side of that will be put forward.

Liberal devs aren't going to be able to resist the anti-Trump stuff and "build a wall" references. 

https://www.pcgamesn.com/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-interview

Also in general, I play games to get away from the drag of everyday. I sure as hell don't want it to be shoved in my face. I think I"m going to miss the campiness of an 80s-90s setting, too.

• Sad 1

So I got the urge to play oblivion and I’ve been trying to mod it up right. Well each game handles mods a little differently and I’m very lazy when it comes to actually modding :rofl: so basically I got everything installed and sorted and everything. Launch the game and it crash immediately at the loading screen. FUCKKKK lmao now I gotta figure out where I fucked up

also, I hate hate hate modding games from the ground up. It’s so fucking tedious and having a whole 40+ list to get installed makes me want to bang my head on a desk

Edited by Centurion

Fuck:dntknw: