What's the best build?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

4chan? XD Yeah, I’m calling troll until Fromsoft or the big man says something themselves. 

It's not from 4chan actually, from a youtuber called Spawnwave. And like I said, some other insides on twitter are saying they've heard the same thing, and when it comes to leaks he's half right. 

And don't underestimate that place, alot of leaks that turned out true originate from there XD 

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Apparently there's alot of rumors around now, that From's next Dark Fantasy title is being developed right now by the B team (the ones who did 2 and 3)  (the one they said that was going to be much more like Dank Souls)...and that's it's being published by Namco (which means it could be Dark Souls 4 (NOOOOOOOOO) )

And it's being written by George R. R Martin. The leak is from a reliable source (as in their right half the time), and is being correlated by multiple people. Couldn't imagine what Dark Souls 4 written by Martin would be like. Maybe alot of incest. 

:rofl: this is the most random fake shit ever.

Which is why it’s probably true XD would be hilarious.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: this is the most random fake shit ever.

Which is why it’s probably true XD would be hilarious.

I just want to see the salt from the ASOIAF fanbase imagine the meltdown if George was doing Miyisaki's work for him when he should be writing the book XD

41 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You’re just talking about Celan admit it XD I don’t think anyone else would care lol

I lurk around ASoIaF forums a fair amount. They would absolutely care. A lot. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lol why exactly?

Because it’s been 8 years since the last book and GRRM has promised again and again that he is hard at work on Winds of Winter, that it’s now his sole focus, and that he will finish it soon (for years). He’s even gone so far as to say that he won’t take on other projects until it is.

There have been a couple times already where it’s turned out he was working on other stuff while saying that and it pissed fans off then too, which has led to lots of people boycotting anything he writes until it gets released. The community was fairy pessimistic four years ago, which imo was a little unfair. But at this point, a lot of people are just about ready to give up on him and it’s kinda hard to blame them.

Hell, I’m right there too. Not giving up, but I sure wouldn’t buy a game he works on before Winds comes out.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Man said he’s tired of working on the same shit lol, I still can’t finish my one tes story let alone whole tomes of books.

Reread the others or something XD I’d love a grrm souls game.

I'd rather not watch Nameless fuck Gywnevere thank you. 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Man said he’s tired of working on the same shit lol, I still can’t finish my one tes story let alone whole tomes of books.

Reread the others or something XD I’d love a grrm souls game.

You don’t have millions of people who have given you millions of dollars and tons of support over that one TES story. lol GRRM doesn’t owe anyone, of course, but ASoIaF is his life’s work and the reason anyone knows his name. Nobody supports him because he helped write Wildcards and some sci-fi in the 80s. So people have every right to be annoyed when he lies about working on it and turns to do things that have nothing to do with it. Granted, I don’t believe the video game rumors at all or think he’s lying to his fans. I think Winds will be announced this year or next.

And I have reread them. XD Multiple times.  

Some major websites are reporting on it.

https://www.gamesradar.com/dark-souls-game-of-thrones-anybody-george-rr-martin-and-fromsoftware-have-apparently-teamed-up-to-work-on-a-new-game/

Dont know. Martin has earned his writing stripes no doubt. But I feel if he was writing...the game might lose some of its weirdness that make From games so fun to explore.  They use tired fantasy tropes and put their own super creative spins on them that make them very special. Shit like Gaping Dragon and the Great Ones. 

I think a big problem 2 had was it was way too standard fantasy.

45 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You don’t have millions of people who have given you millions of dollars and tons of support over that one TES story. lol GRRM doesn’t owe anyone, of course, but ASoIaF is his life’s work and the reason anyone knows his name. Nobody supports him because he helped write Wildcards and some sci-fi in the 80s. So people have every right to be annoyed when he lies about working on it and turns to do things that have nothing to do with it. Granted, I don’t believe the video game rumors at all or think he’s lying to his fans. I think Winds will be announced this year or next.

And I have reread them. XD Multiple times.  

Bitch I got billions of fans, fuck wid me papi.

XD seeing how big those books are tho don’t you think he’d like to take a break from ASOIAF once in a while tho?

granted, he could probably kick the bucket at any moment...

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bitch I got billions of fans, fuck wid me papi.

XD seeing how big those books are tho don’t you think he’d like to take a break from ASOIAF once in a while tho?

granted, he could probably kick the bucket at any moment...

My friend's dad went to a book signing of his and he told me he smells like ten year old seafood XD

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

My friend's dad went to a book signing of his and he told me he smells like ten year old seafood XD

Given his descriptions of how he thinks people eat food, there was probably some in his beard. 

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

seeing how big those books are tho don’t you think he’d like to take a break from ASOIAF once in a while tho?

Sure, and he’s taken thousands of breaks. He took a two year break after book 5 and has worked on tons of other stuff. Now he’s like 70 and still has two books to go in the series that made him famous. He can do whatever he wants, of course, but that doesn’t mean that people who like him for ASoIaF are going to be pleased about it.

Imagine if CDPR took 8 years to release Witcher 3, promising the whole time that they were hard at work, and then they suddenly delay it again and you learn that their entire team had set it aside to make a board game and there is no guarantee that TW3 will ever come out.

2 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Me too. There's a Dark souls board game.

What would that be like??

like candy land with infinite restarts but every second square sends you back to the last bonfire square you reached? 

And there’s only four bonfires on the whole fucking board XD and to win you gotta get the exact number of moves to reach the end, you can’t go over.