What's the best build?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

The hilarious thing is you can quit to main menu even if invaded. From lets you kick the invader out at any point.

You would know all the ins and outs of being a milk drinker XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You would know all the ins and outs of being a milk drinker XD 

I get super petty when I have blood echoes on the line. Forgot I was online in the Frontier after dying one time and I got invaded with a ton of echoes on the line.

Noped the fuck outta there.

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I get super petty when I have blood echoes on the line. Forgot I was online in the Frontier after dying one time and I got invaded with a ton of echoes on the line.

You gotta take a page from Dead Money and learn to let go. 

Unless you can find an exploit to keep all the gold. :P 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Noped the fuck outta there.

BB3.png.1efd076982ae850e90b1aefea604ec0e.png

Ooh, what's that smell... The sweet blood, ooh, it sings to me! It's enough to make a man sick. The smell of the blood of....

BB6.png.aa733828fab7479fa2cab6a48e40396b.png

PUSSY

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

BB3.png.1efd076982ae850e90b1aefea604ec0e.png

Ooh, what's that smell... The sweet blood, ooh, it sings to me! It's enough to make a man sick. The smell of the blood of....

BB6.png.aa733828fab7479fa2cab6a48e40396b.png

PUSSY

Cant talk shit when you demanded I go through the fog wall so we didnt have to fight the invader again.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Cant talk shit when you demanded I go through the fog wall so we didnt have to fight the invader again.

Bruh you both know I was the main one saying on the first go lets jump that nigga XD 

But the second time yea, because I wanted to move things along of course.

10 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

We all just wanted to beat the boss at that point. The invader was getting really annoying. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Looking forward to next time now that my build is finished. Should go along much faster.

Not to diss our build but his was a two shot build. He fucked Doc up with a single L2 and I lost over half my health with one r1.

His is an OP meta build.

I’m not talking about pvp ya goober XD I don’t care about that

Plus, two shot builds are low in health.

He’s focused on endurance and damage. As long as you manage your endurance and get hits in, you’re good. And luckily my build is good for range and close combat. Which means ganking him won’t be a problem as long as you don’t clumsily walk into him like Doc did XD