What's the best build?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Speaking of, what kind of a Great One do you think the Hunter will become? An embodiment of the hunt, even more unrelenting than Flora, or a savior?

Literally just a squid that visibly floats around in the sky doing nothing of note. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

If only Balrog was this way XD Witch and Czar both squared up, and even now I bet witch wouldn't be afraid to throw down even though I'm so much better at Dark Souls than I was when we first fought.

But Balrog still on this strictly PVE punk ass shit XD 

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

If only Balrog was this way XD Witch and Czar both squared up, and even now I bet witch wouldn't be afraid to throw down even though I'm so much better at Dark Souls than I was when we first fought.

But Balrog still on this strictly PVE punk ass shit XD 

Pvp is what keeps me playing Ds3. I cant see the appeal of never invading and dueling in a From game (Minus bloodborne :D).

Strangely despite loving to invade in ds2, its the pve which keeps me coming back. Its so shit but so good at the same time.

13 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Balrog just bein salty at him badmouthing his boi and the flame XD 

but yea, meh to everything in ds2

I'm salty Aldia thinks he has any right to judge people despite the fact he has scores of tortured, broken bodies on his hands and an endless amount of other horrible sins XD

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I'm salty Aldia thinks he has any right to judge people despite the fact he has scores of tortured, broken bodies on his hands and an endless amount of other horrible sins XD

“I learned it watching you, daddy.”

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Regardless of lore concerns, Dark Souls 2 is the only game Miyisaki didn't have a hand in. And it really shows. 

It's a decent game with alot of problems. The fact the DLC is very good doesn't change the fact the base game is pretty much a downgrade to the first game in every respect. 

The fact the same team made the excellent 3 (with Miyisaki leading them) just tells me it wasn't the salvage team (B team) fault at all, the original director and the original team are the ones who ruined the game. 

16 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Aldia doesn’t judge. He just states facts and lets you decide. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Aldia, an evil man who became enlightened. Who broke the cycle of light and dark only for himself. Maybe he or the Bearer of the Curse created the Profaned Flame?

Miyisaki has made sure 2's effects on the series as a whole have been very minimal. So I doubt it. 

And honestly, let Dark Souls rest. It had a great run, there's zero reasons for a sequel. The world literally ended! They went from it's creation (Gywn's rebellion) all the way to the literal end of the world. 

Give me Mayan Souls, or a gothic medieval spiritual successor in the vein of Demon to Dark Souls, like Dragon Souls or something. Miyisaki is at his best when he's doing new IP's.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Miyisaki has made sure 2's effects on the series as a whole have been very minimal. So I doubt it. 

A weird flame in an underground city that isn’t a major part of the larger narrative is pretty minimal. He obviously didn’t exclude 2 entirely as there were numerous references to it via some of the items and their descriptions. The Ringed City even gave us conclusions to a few minor character arcs from 2.

• Like 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

A weird flame in an underground city that isn’t a major part of the larger narrative is pretty minimal. He obviously didn’t exclude 2 entirely as there were numerous references to it via some of the items and their descriptions. The Ringed City even gave us conclusions to a few minor character arcs from 2.

I wouldn't call the profaned flame minor at all. It's directly connected to Yhorm and Pontiff, two major characters in the lore, and allowed Pontiff to take over Anor Londo (which is another super major event in the background) 

I'm not saying he didn't. There's stuff like the Dark Souls 2 Giant corpse, several armor sets, and explicit reference to King Vendrick and the Fume Knight, but it's all very minor background stuff. I think it's just to say, "Yeah it's canon, but has zero relevance to the plot." 

• Like 1