5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The blades are just literal weebs.

Who else thinks the Penitus Oculatus are way cooler?

At the very least, their resume is much more impressive after just one game and some books.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

16 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Everyone loves the ancient heroes for their deeds, but history forgets what shoddy blacksmiths they were. XD 

I'd almost like to see that whole story play out but in a more traditional Got/ASoIaF style. Guy forges sword. Gets the "brilliant" idea to quench in his wife. Sword turns out brittle and breaks at first contact with anything hard. No sword. No wife. Just a sad idiot. 

Edited by Witchking of Angmar

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Evil and cursed weapons are hardly an exclusively eastern concept. Even the Viking sagas have some stuff like that.

Tbh, Umbra feels very Tolkien-esque to me. It’s basically a weaker version of the One Ring in the form of a sword. And we know how much of a hard-on Bethesda had for LotR at the time.

It’s not just the evil aspect tho but the soul consumption angle I was thinking of.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I'd almost like to see that whole story play out but in a more traditional Got/ASoIaF style. Guy forges sword. Gets the "brilliant" idea to quench in his wife. Sword turns out brittle and breaks at first contact with anything hard. No sword. No wife. Just a sad idiot. 

Well it wasn’t just a normal quenching. It was blood magic and set his sword on fire. And to be fair, it happened very long ago that the truth could be totally different from what the Red Priests believe.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Do a Skill build XD But yeah, if there's any game I wish I could play Blind again, it's BB

Not my style :P I don't know what build I'll go for yet, that scythe is what I really wanted to play with but obviously it's mostly something you'd use on a new game plus.

I'm thinking strength/arcane. Cant go wrong with that.

No lol, I just forgot to add the caption "Stay hydrated". Made me chuckle seeing that and the bloodborne guy drinking blood (even though he actually injects himself, but whatever).

Speaking of, what kind of a Great One do you think the Hunter will become? An embodiment of the hunt, even more unrelenting than Flora, or a savior?

Giving humanity the uplifting pull they need, or dragging them to their next stage of evolution by force, akin to the Reapers?

My money's on that personally.