Soulsborne (And Sekiro and Shiet) Thread #5

What's the best build?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

As suggested by Doctor, going to start a new thread since Sekiro is out tomorrow. Since it's clear you savages need some restraints, gotta do this.

Rule 1: I don't care how minor it is, PUT SHIT IN SPOILERS if your talking about your experiences with the game. Even if it's a tiny detail, just do spoilers for people's blind playthroughs sake. PLEASE 

Rule 2: If you bitch about the difficulty of something, everyone has the right to laugh at you.

Rule 3: Japanese Dubs are the way to go scrubs.

Rule 4: Have fun XD

bsfr9ikfdab21.jpg

• Like 1

Strength > All builds always.

Dex is for fegz. Skill is ok, but that’s because Bloodborne is the tits.

I’m excited more excited for weeabu Dark Souls than I have ever been for something out of Japan.

I can’t wait for the shit talking.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Unless you're Colonel who did it in PM ;)

Nigga I didn’t bitch about difficulty anywhere be it PM or otherwise, only reason I didn’t talk about the game while playing it out here is because I knew the only thing y’all care about is combat and beating bosses :P Rushing the game n shit and using summons for stupid horses with buck teeth and weeb swords XDXD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nigga I didn’t bitch about difficulty anywhere be it PM or otherwise, only reason I didn’t talk about the game while playing it out here is because I knew the only thing y’all care about is combat and beating bosses :P Rushing the game n shit and using summons for stupid horses with buck teeth and weeb swords XDXD 

And to be fair on Colonel, he took getting eviscerated by the crystal dicks pretty well XD

3 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I'll probably do my first playthrough in english just so I don't accidentally miss anything. Then when I know enough about the game and do a second playthrough I'll probably do it in japanese. 

This is what I’m leaning towards as well. Then the third playthrough will be Japanese with Japanese subtitles. To atone.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.