Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Skyrim gets a pass from me since it's just a DLC and most of the bonemold is seemingly made by a single blacksmith or shipped in by House Redoran. Probably won't be much variety for them. What we got looks a lot like one of the Bonemold sets that was in Morrowind.

But yeah, variety is always nice. Morrowind had that in spades.

It's not just the armor itself that completes the aesthetic. I'd have loved to see those crazy ass fifteen different layers of robes.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

Honestly, I think the Dunmer have had it best when it comes to armor and clothing by far. Personal tastes aside, I really appreciate how much went into making the different subcultures of Morrowind feel distinct from one another. You can tell all of the Great Houses and even some Ashlander clans apart just based on how they dress and what sort of armor they wear. There is a crazy amount of consistency in it all.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Honestly, I think the Dunmer have had it best when it comes to armor and clothing by far. Personal tastes aside, I really appreciate how much went into making the different subcultures of Morrowind feel distinct from one another. You can tell all of the Great Houses and even some Ashlander clans apart just based on how they dress and what sort of armor they wear. There is a crazy amount of consistency in it all.

TES (And Bethesda in general, even too this day) has really good art direction, but it seems like the armor has suffered the most as the series has progressed. 

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Why is his helmet both looking like it's pouting and holding in a fat shit?

Look man, how about you try modeling all your helmets after a lord who has been dead for millennia and we'll see how close you get, yeah?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

TES (And Bethesda in general, even too this day) has really good art direction, but it seems like the armor has suffered the most as the series has progressed. 

nAH nAH Nigga Skyrim SHAT on Oblivion.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Morrowind (at least with the dunmer specific armors) was supreme. Oblivion is skidmark on the under of life, and Skyrim was a step up from oblivion but  far below morrowind

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Morrowind (at least with the dunmer specific armors) was supreme. Oblivion is skidmark on the under of life, and Skyrim was a step up from oblivion but  far below morrowind

Morrowind was the most consistently good. Oblivion was the most consistently bad. Skyrim was the most inconsistent. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Don't make fun of the Grey Prince, that shit was fucked up XD

Man FUCK That pussy XD What a bitch. He ruined my first playthrough of the arena. After that I do the quest then don't tell him so I can kill him one on one.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee