Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

36 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And to think, Potema the Wolf Queen fucked one...

Next you’ll be telling us she consorted with daedra! Don’t buy that slanderous Imperial propaganda. Those backwards Heartlanders just can’t stand the sight of a strong Nord woman.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

As opposed to the Foxhole Courier 

You see, they take shit she said out of context. Here is  Potema quote from the BHC:

Potema: "I slept with a sea elf."

Here is the full quote uncut:

"I slept with a sea elf’s severed head on my bedpost."

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Ulfric supporters will believe anything they read from the Foxhole Courier and continue to ignore the Talos ban even though studies show that Talos worship leads to a 90 percent increase in violent actions, especially against elves! They're ALL racist and refuse to pay elves reparations for what they did to snow elves!

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

studies show that Talos worship leads to a 90 percent increase in violent actions, especially against elves! They're ALL racist and refuse to pay elves reparations for what they did to snow elves!

Yeah. What’s the problem?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Dale's is going to repair those fucking roads, and the High Elves are going to pay for them!

I think Cyrodiil could use some walls actually XD Roads are good for immigration.. and invasions, lol.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

If you read my posts, you would have gotten the joke XD

I'm getting to it XD As soon as doc hurries up, which, he's playing a dlc and watching the last kingdom so i'm not blaming him, I'll jump into rp mode and read everything. That's always my pattern. I don't have a motivation to read except when writing, it brings me back into the world.

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I think Cyrodiil could use some walls actually XD Roads are good for immigration.. and invasions, lol.

Kind of a two-way street (pun intended) as decent roads are also valuable for troop and supply movements behind your own lines.

Best bet? Roads and walls! Get on it Dales.

Edited by The Good Doctor
Only wrote this damn post as an excuse to make that pun, so y’all better laugh!

27 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Any of it feel interesting or more fitting then Oldroscrea?

Yes. There was a lot XD But yes, I like it more.

20 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I'm watching IGN's "e3 NOT" conference and it's pretty horrible, I hope there saving the real games for the next few days XD

What else is there that's noteworthy for the rest of this year besides Cyberpunk anyway lol. TLOU2 I guess XD But not for the right reasons.

Most noteworthy thing I can think of is fucking Tony Hawk's pro skater 2's remake XD Because we were all dying for that.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yes. There was a lot XD But yes, I like it more.

What else is there that's noteworthy for the rest of this year besides Cyberpunk anyway lol. TLOU2 I guess XD But not for the right reasons.

Most noteworthy thing I can think of is fucking Tony Hawk's pro skater 2's remake XD Because we were all dying for that.

The next gen games are getting revealed XD

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Kind of a two-way street (pun intended) as decent roads are also valuable for troop and supply movements behind your own lines.

Best bet? Roads and walls! Get on it Dales.

A two way street we've seen work against them time and again, lol. Double edged sword.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

The next gen games are revealed XD

Meh, next gen means nothing to me. Senua's Sacrifice 2 was already revealed anyway, and the rest of the same bullshit that comes out will be "next gen" because they finally can be played in 4k, and MAYBE can run on 60 fps XD That hasn't been next gen in 8 years.