Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

It says that giants are there, his poetic license not withstanding, so for me that’s enough to say they were, plus their immunity to cold. They have big ass ships that are probably fast as fuck with how strong they are for rowing, so it’s not like they’d starve.

Really it seems simple to me lol 

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I been avoiding the topic cause I'm tired of hearing about it tbh and I'm just ready to whip out the AR if someone starts trying to roll on my block for real, but its important that y'all are aware, this ain't just a bunch of angry niggas behind this, it's Antifa, and the democratic party:

7 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I been avoiding the topic cause I'm tired of hearing about it tbh and I'm just ready to whip out the AR if someone starts trying to roll on my block for real, but its important that y'all are aware, this ain't just a bunch of angry niggas behind this, it's Antifa, and the democratic party:

Oh trust me I’m aware lol I’ve seen the videos of the guys actually inciting the riots and looting

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

So, here’s what I’m currently going through, so in the army there’s this thing called command sponsorship. Basically it’s to get your spouse and or children officially sponsored on your orders. The reason that’s important is because the army will pay for their plane tickets, give extra money per sponsored dependent per month, give extra pounds for army funded household goods transfer, etc. 

well in Hawaii, you have to have at least 12 months left on island to get command sponsorship, or if you have less than that they have to be a Hawaii resident. 

that being said, my wife was command sponsored to the island by her step-father and at no point in our marriage have I had 12 months left on island. So basically I got told to fuck off. In addition, as y’all know, she’s pregnant and when it’s time for us to leave my child will be 3 months old. 

so essentially what I’m trying to say is after years of hearing the army spout off about taking care of soldiers and their families, in addition to 34 months of service with no hiccups or trouble, the army here in Hawaii is refusing to take care of me and family. AND ITS PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF.

tl;dr fuck the army

p.s. I have been drinking a bit

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Also, see about trying to contact a representative there in Hawaii, my mother did that a few times and got lucky. Kept her out of Iraq for instance after my brothers dad died and she was pregnant with him. 

Otherwise they’d have sent her ass off amazingly.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also, see about trying to contact a representative there in Hawaii, my mother did that a few times and got lucky. Kept her out of Iraq for instance after my brothers dad died and she was pregnant with him. 

This. Keep at it, man. Exceptions can be made.

@Centurion I’m curious, you mentioned that this is how it works in Hawaii specifically. Is it different in Colorado? After y’all move there would it be possible you wouldn’t have to wait twelve months for a sponsorship?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

This. Keep at it, man. Exceptions can be made.

@Centurion I’m curious, you mentioned that this is how it works in Hawaii specifically. Is it different in Colorado? After y’all move there would it be possible you wouldn’t have to wait twelve months for a sponsorship?

As far as I know only Hawaii has a 12 month restriction. My team leader who came to hawaii from New York applied for command sponsorship with only 4 months left in New York and was approved

6 minutes ago, Centurion said:

As far as I know only Hawaii has a 12 month restriction. My team leader who came to hawaii from New York applied for command sponsorship with only 4 months left in New York and was approved

Man, you weren’t kidding about how much Hawaii sucks. XD Well that sounds promising, at least. Maybe if you can’t make things work while there, you’ll at least be able to fix it after you move. Here’s hoping.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.