Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Someone blew their brains out in a nearby park that same morning but I dont think its correlated.

I guess the times don’t add up? Because otherwise that seems like... super correlated. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

11 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I guess the times don’t add up? Because otherwise that seems like... super correlated. XD 

Actually they do match. I suppose this old guy could have murdered this young woman and then went to a different park and kill himself. 

They're Sea Giants, the chads of the giant world. They even have half giant savages in their command, meaning these BOSSES go around raiding, killing, AND they fuck yo bitch to make a bunch of ugly ice blue Lyris wannabes...

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They're Sea Giants, the chads of the giant world. They even have half giant savages in their command, meaning these BOSSES go around raiding, killing, AND they fuck yo bitch to make a bunch of ugly ice blue Lyris wannabes...

There's a good chance these might actually be canon Roscreans. That or just inhabitants of unammed islands north of Skyrim that isn't Roscrea.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Their population must have died off then between ESO and the Third/Fourth era then.

That or they're just really rare/Bethesda's not cool enough to make up something like that so we can just pretend they were there the whole time. They did have those troll giants, whatever those things were, but who cares lol.

I would imagine they could have settlements on Islands, and hunt leviathans and sea monsters as a food source. 

43 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That or they're just really rare/Bethesda's not cool enough to make up something like that so we can just pretend they were there the whole time. They did have those troll giants, whatever those things were, but who cares lol.

I would imagine there like the Sea Elves, they rarely show up on mainland Tamriel. 

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I would imagine they could have settlements on Islands, and  hunting leviathans and sea monsters as a food source.

Unless they arent taking it into account, the Sea Giants are pretty well armed. They've either had to mine or pilfer the iron to smith themselves armor.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And islands aren't normally a great source of good iron. Atmora would be tho, plus they could literally just mine ancient giant weapons from the ice.

Isn't Atmora a dead continent though? There's practically nothing there but ruins. I guess them living on it's coast and taking from the sea could justify that though,.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Isn't Atmora a dead continent though? There's practically nothing there but ruins. I guess them living on it's coast and taking from the sea could justify that though,.

Indeed, plus ice immunity, and lol, what Doc said about mk's giant king pic and Talos. Tho they're raiders, they could hopskip from island to island, they don't gotta actually live there in Atmora. Tho if they did, it would also explain their need to raid in the first place. 

Then again there's barely any islands out there, not like there's an abundance of food, and they're huge.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Indeed, plus ice immunity, and lol, what Doc said about mk's giant king pic and Talos. Tho they're raiders, they could hopskip from island to island, they don't gotta actually live there in Atmora. Tho if they did, it would also explain their need to raid in the first place. 

Then again there's barely any islands out there, not like there's an abundance of food, and they're huge.

Aaaaand theres also Roscrea which would make for a good base of operations, help explain why Uriel conquered it too.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I never thought about how dangerous giants would become without mammoths to keep them well-fed.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

How’s that a problem lol that fits the chieftain perfectly

Because the allusion was there wasn't any life left in Atmora. Unless the Sea Giants are so fucking badass that they like the Kamal literally freeze in place until the warmer season and thaw.

13 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also Vivec a lying bitch.

"When I traveled to Atmora, I punted Lorkhan's serpent ass to his own body-moon"