Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

14 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Naughty Dog would want excruciating acts of violent committed upon them, and a "kick the dog" mini game XD

Excruciating acts of violence like bashing someone’s skull in with a gold club? XD 

• Haha 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

27 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This nigga

5204E131-BA0A-43A3-8351-3B4EFE87204D.jpeg

I wish it wasn't the case, but alot of that isn't trolling, there is legit people who think modding destorys the "sanctity" of a game, and erases developer intent XD Ain't kidding. I was hoping it would vanish once Bethesda made mods avaiaible for console, but there's still scores of idiots who'd rather play vanilla for whatever reason, 

2 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I remember the first time I shredded a kid with power armor and a minigun in Fallout 2. I think thry pickpocketed me.

Apparently there was a foreign version of the game that removed the ability to hurt them but they could still pick your pocket.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I just finished my Renegade run of Mass Effect 1 and honestly? The Renegade run is so much more fun and interesting then Paragon. Thing is I struck a realistic balance, this Shepard wasn't evil or cartoonishly hateful of aliens. He was ruthless in his pursuit of Saren, aided humanity whenever he could, spared fucking nobody if they worked with Saren and let the council die.

Imagine how cool Mass Effect 2 would be if this was the canon ending, with Humanity taking an almost tyrannical step in and assuming sole leadership in the power vacuum. Genres with humanity as the dominate power in the galaxy had always interested me in science fiction.

On 6/1/2020 at 5:46 AM, TheCzarsHussar said:

Called the cops and a deputy went out to talk with me and mom. He seemed completely disinterested, I hope it was just us misinterpreting his voice and body language. 

Don’t know how I missed this. Anything ever come of it?

Anyway, this is pretty normal. Cops, EMS, and such often have a very emotionally detached way of dealing with situations like this, because they deal with them almost every day. When I worked at the hospital, I had to alternate giving CPR to a guy on-and-off for four ours. My first time. Everyone thought the guy was gonna die, but we got him stable. When it was over, the nearby doctor shrugged and was like "Welp. Didn’t expect that," and then he just turned and left. It was kinda hilarious. XD 

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Why is that Elf wearing Nordic warpaint, Cultural appropriation XD 

And Redguard attire. Double culture theft. Not that I’d expect any better from a no-good elf.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Why is that Elf wearing Nordic warpaint, Cultural appropriation XD 

Same reason why you see elves in furs with thick beards, she's in Skyrim XD When in Rome...

This funny old nord adventurers got himself a baaad altmer wife too, boy. I was jealous.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Don’t know how I missed this. Anything ever come of it?

Someone blew their brains out in a nearby park that same morning but I dont think its correlated. Nothing else came of it that I know or, no bodies found in the graveyard.