Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

You’re like the only one I’ve seen not saying how hot they are. It’s to the point that people complain because they prefer when elves look less human.

Skyrim is the only one where I’d agree most don’t look good, and yet when they do, they look damned good, like Niranye.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

It took all night and about three days but I found all the freebie purple antiquities minus in Artaeum which I haven’t been at before and can’t get there yet without starting that dlc. More money in this game than I ever had at once, and that’s after spending 70000 on treasure maps XD 

7 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It’s to the point that people complain because they prefer when elves look less human.

*raises hand* XD 

Not that I think they need to be ugly. I think they should be beautiful in an otherworldly sort of way. Niranye is a good example. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

43 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

*raises hand* XD 

Not that I think they need to be ugly. I think they should be beautiful in an otherworldly sort of way. Niranye is a good example. 

Yea as bad as they are in eso (bad means good, Czar) I do prefer the otherworldly beauty look

My dumbass sold one of my rings accidentally while selling all that shit yesterday XD luckily I bought it back cheap from the guild stores. Must’ve been a while ago because I couldn’t buy it back.

And because of it I noticed the enchantments on them weren’t as high as they should be so I’m glad it happened

DBw8Zqy.jpg

I'm playing Silent Hill for the PS1 right now, and there's these creepy demonic children (or there supposed to symbolize children anyway) that you can mow down with a shotgun in the Elementary School. Not gunho at all about that feature (never have installed a kill children mod in Skyrim) but I find it funny a game for the 90's let's you do it, but practically ever game, even RPG's that let you be monsters otherwise, don't include it XD

tumblr_osjftjA1271wqamzeo1_400.gifv