Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

You see my only problems with that is the cuirass isn't properly tailored to the person's body, but literally no Elder Scrolls game has gotten that right XD and the barbute looks weird.

Dis-Gus-ting

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

I’m heart broken I never picked up the elder councilor clothing when I was up on the crown store

You get it for free by just reaching a certain level. Not even a very high one, it's like CP140 or so.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I know the dragons are like false gods and generally bad dudes, but I would not be particularly upset if Skyrim somehow regressed to the good old Dragon worshipping days when they were super unique and powerful.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

One thing I hope Beth takes from eso if the armor variety tho. Making the game feel much more full and interesting.

I hope they are inspired by the variety, but not the MMO flashiness. I hate all the glowing shit and whatnot. That sort of thing should be reserved for only the most unique artifacts and maybe daedric armor.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I know the dragons are like false gods and generally bad dudes, but I would not be particularly upset if Skyrim somehow regressed to the good old Dragon worshipping days when they were super unique and powerful.

This message is endorsed by the faithful adherents of the Middland Plateau.

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

That's something I'm curious if ESO got right, the weird ass Egyptian influence in the ancient Nords. Since I know there's ruins of old dragon cult strongholds and also the dlc around them.

The priests' aesthetic is largely the same, just with a little more variety between different regions and sects of the cult.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I hope they are inspired by the variety, but not the MMO flashiness. I hate all the glowing shit and whatnot. That sort of thing should be reserved for only the most unique artifacts and maybe daedric armor.

That’s what I meant. Less spectacular gaudyness, but more race specific designs for each material set

Just now, Centurion said:

For my preference of style

Reveal hidden contents

D70BE2F3-E2D2-4226-84A7-D63B62E6C76B.png.33fe8c411d178a0b2641fd97fce8cc4b.png

less of this

3CCA2235-FD99-4E60-8630-8750E8DFD6FB.thumb.png.6fb740604efceac4da3581d5e208265a.png

More of this

Skyrim's bonemold was cool and all but I'd be way more up for the wild alienlike asthetic Morrowind's different houses had, fuck it actually use the concept art for Morrowind. That's were the most unique stuff is at.

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Ancient Dragon Cult era Nords are far more interesting then modern ones XD Baldur should start dressing up like King fucking Tut. We Nords were Kangz! 

Leave the fashion scrolls to me XD

Also, he does wear ancient nordic armor at least. Not at all egyptian tho lol.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Skyrim's bonemold was cool and all but I'd be way more up for the wild alienlike asthetic Morrowind's different houses had, fuck it actually use the concept art for Morrowind. That's were the most unique stuff is at.

I just typed in bone mold and the fist pick I saw. Redoran Bonemold all day. Take everything less literally and you’ll understand me more

• Like 1

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Skyrim gets a pass from me since it's just a DLC and most of the bonemold is seemingly made by a single blacksmith or shipped in by House Redoran. Probably won't be much variety for them. What we got looks a lot like one of the Bonemold sets that was in Morrowind.

But yeah, variety is always nice. Morrowind had that in spades.