Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

15 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

When fashion souls is more important than the lore :rofl:

I do love the theory that the Silver Hand originally split from the Companions but I guess ESO just made that theory defunct considering the timeline.

Gotta see the ancient Nordic arms, I'm look that up.

It doesn't contradict anything lol, just means a werewolf (me) likes their shit, lol. They actually started having npcs and enemies wear mixed armor sometimes too, which I love.

The Silver Hand is so far removed from anything going on in the time of eso that I wouldn't say they made anything defunct or changed anything. This is more than likely some other unrelated werewolf hunting group, they've had plenty of vamp hunters after all.

I don't know the name of the sets specifically but they're in showcases on youtube. Centurion commented about them after a video I shared too.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’ve seen it. XD 

In unrelated news, tumblr sucks. 

I know you did lol I just thought it hilarious that they’re saying wake his ass up, just like this book was warning about.

39 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They even made it ebony for extra symbolism. Ugggghhhhhhh XD  

I remember that one now. XD I didn’t bring it up when reading the list because I didn’t want to rub it in. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Bro there’s blackreach caverns in Eastmarch duh how did I forget that! It’s it’s own region. I wonder if the story takes us back here or if it’s it’s own thing, etc but that’s a whole other chunk of content

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea, I’m wondering why they’d bother giving it a map if there’s only what we saw last time... it’s not in western Skyrim tho.

Wouldn’t make much sense for it to be. Western Skyrim is a long way from that little slice of Blackreach. 

I think it was just there to serve as a preview for the Blackreach content in Greymoor. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Wouldn’t make much sense for it to be. Western Skyrim is a long way from that little slice of Blackreach. 

I think it was just there to serve as a preview for the Blackreach content in Greymoor. 

Then like I said, why bother giving it a map? That’s stupid

18 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Then like I said, why bother giving it a map? That’s stupid

Are you sure we’re talking about the same thing? The prologue Blackreach at the edge of Eastmarch was basically just a quest dungeon. All interiors have their own maps, but at least in the non-Greymoor updated version of the game, Blackreach isn’t part of the world map. 

19 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It literally has its own special circle on the corner of elsweyr just like southern elsweyr. 

Now I’m really confused. Blackreach is in Elsweyr?

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Are you sure we’re talking about the same thing? The prologue Blackreach at the edge of Eastmarch was basically just a quest dungeon. All interiors have their own maps, but at least in the non-Greymoor updated version of the game, Blackreach isn’t part of the world map. 

Now I’m really confused. Blackreach is in Elsweyr?

Typo lol, meant Skyrim.

Im not talking an interior map, it has its own area in the Eastmarch map

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Typo lol, meant Skyrim.

Im not talking an interior map, it has its own area in the Eastmarch map

You sure you’re not getting it mixed up with Skuldafn?

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You may very well be right of course, I’m more inclined to think you are tbh, but this still seems weird

Shit. I’ve never seen that before. I’ll check when I get home, but that may be something they added with the Greymoor update. If that’s the case, then yeah I bet it will be significant.

Have you checked to make sure it leads to the same cavern as in the prologue quest? Mzark is from Skyrim, while the place we went in the prologue was original (Kalgathar), so I’m guessing this is something new.

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Shit. I’ve never seen that before. I’ll check when I get home, but that may be something they added with the Greymoor update. If that’s the case, then yeah I bet it will be significant.

Have you checked to make sure it leads to the same cavern as in the prologue quest? Mzark is from Skyrim, while the place we went in the prologue was original (Kalgathar), so I’m guessing this is something new.

I haven’t, the inside area seems smaller than the one in western skyrim for sure tho

53CEA425-95EF-4432-92A7-44B91C69AD64.thumb.jpeg.069ae9adc037be2b0505a75bbd995c34.jpeg

450B0FFC-2E5A-44A8-A052-BFBEF47DE959.jpeg

6CBF0EED-A7BE-4BA6-BF24-972FD17297D8.jpeg

So I wasn’t glitched, seems like every time I transform outside a cave even if guards aren’t around, the next time I go to a city they know I’m a werewolf. 

im not in western Skyrim right now so it’s at least not lag, and if that’s intentional, it’s kind of odd.

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So I wasn’t glitched, seems like every time I transform outside a cave even if guards aren’t around, the next time I go to a city they know I’m a werewolf. 

im not in western Skyrim right now so it’s at least not lag, and if that’s intentional, it’s kind of odd.

I mean if the Skaal could tell you had Lycanthropy in Bloodmoon, what's stopping the city population? I'm sure theres skilled urban mages.