Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

You know at first I thought the swordthane armor was too simplistic but you know the more I look at it, the more its growing on me.

Probably because the videos and pics either had silly colors that kinda overshadow the detail or it wasn’t in high def. 

These people don’t know how to accentuate shit, lol.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Also I'm not liking all this werewolf racism XD Somehow they knew I was a werewolf after having transformed back into a human and I had all kinds of shit on me in the city, murdered my first npc too. I thought it was a scripted thing like the werewolf hunters, whatever their names are. Nope, just some guy attacking me in fear.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also I'm not liking all this werewolf racism XD Somehow they knew I was a werewolf after having transformed back into a human and I had all kinds of shit on me in the city, murdered my first npc too. I thought it was a scripted thing like the werewolf hunters, whatever their names are. Nope, just some guy attacking me in fear.

That's what ye get fer forsaking Shor's Hall, ye call yerself a Nord. Ain't no Nord worth his axe 'en they turn ta dogs n' bears.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I did enjoy being feared tho. Seeing the npcs cower and say “don’t hurt me, werewolf!”

Bitch I might.

That is pretty cool to be honest. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

It just dawned on me that that’s how Balrog wanted the Stormcloaks to be but instead when they saw Lorgar they were just like “ah fuck off yeh mangy mutt for I give ye what for!”

Edited by ColonelKillaBee
  • Haha 1

@The Good Doctor thats the book you mentioned before. 

That’s what I’m talking about, I fucking love this.

That bit at the end about Akatosh? For those that don't know, that’s straight from Michael Kirkbride. 

This is from years ago actually, and I love the addition, it always seemed to fit in really well with Nord lore.

• Like 1