Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

Wish I was able to raise my sister. She’s not a gamer because she had dad as an example :rolleyes: him and my brother on dads side play cod and shit exclusively. He said Witcher was boring and demonic.

ugghhhhhh

I did buy cod tho recently after my old Xbox buddies and I reunited, Microsoft brought Xbox live chat to pc.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

@ColonelKillaBee

That story with your brother in Halo 3 takes me back big time. XD I used to do that kind of stuff to mine in that game as well.

My friend and I used to put it in Forge mode and then one of us would get in a Scorpion tank while the other played as the forgebot. Forgebot would pick up the tank and fly it around at high speeds so we effectively had a superfast flying Scorpion. Nothing beats that. XD 

• Like 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

@ColonelKillaBee

That story with your brother in Halo 3 takes me back big time. XD I used to do that kind of stuff to mine in that game as well.

My friend and I used to put it in Forge mode and then one of us would get in a Scorpion tank while the other played as the forgebot. Forgebot would pick up the tank and fly it around at high speeds so we effectively had a superfast flying Scorpion. Nothing beats that. XD 

Dude me n Tijhan did that too :rofl: we fucked with tres a lot. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Wish I was able to raise my sister. She’s not a gamer because she had dad as an example :rolleyes: him and my brother on dads side play cod and shit exclusively. He said Witcher was boring and demonic.

ugghhhhhh

I did buy cod tho recently after my old Xbox buddies and I reunited, Microsoft brought Xbox live chat to pc.

This is coming from the guy who plays sports games right XD You should tell him it's based on Polish Mythology. 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

This is coming from the guy who plays sports games right XD You should tell him it's based on Polish Mythology. 

I did XD he said demons come in many shapes, whether people call them monsters, aliens, drowners, whatever, they’re demons. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I did XD he said demons come in many shapes, whether people call them monsters, aliens, drowners, whatever, they’re demons. 

That’s why witchers kill them. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Should have just said in the context of the Witcher world, there mostly animals XD

Drowners and such, yeah. But there is also a lot of witchcrafty stuff that I could definitely see not jiving with Colonel’s dad. Heck, there is a point where the good guys profane nature by resorting to necromancy to interrogate a corpse.

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Drowners and such, yeah. But there is also a lot of witchcrafty stuff that I could definitely see not jiving with Colonel’s dad. Heck, there is a point where the good guys profane nature by resorting to necromancy to interrogate a corpse.

It's called lesbomancy in the Witcher world i'll have you know!

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Oh yea, he would definitely lose his shit on that XD I’m honestly glad my parents divorced. My siblings living under him are miserable because of his mindset.

12 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s why witchers kill them. XD 

i said that too, he seemed to lighten up when I told him what a witcher actually was, a magical mutant that kills monsters, demons, etc. He was still iffy but he did play the game a bit.

Hes not used to anything like Witcher tho. It’s like newcomers to tes that said they got lost playing Oblivion.

But worse.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hes not used to anything like Witcher tho. It’s like newcomers to tes that said they got lost playing Oblivion.

Which is basically the beginners’ intro game. XD 

• Haha 1

There’s also actual literal demons, lol, albeit rare.

I did have to warn him about Gaunter O’Dimm XD I tried showing him the Lovecraftian side, which he is aware of and I explained that to him before too... 

Which actually probably was worse than just saying he was Lucifer :rofl: it was bad.

There’s also actual literal demons, lol, albeit rare.

I did have to warn him about Gaunter O’Dimm XD I tried showing him the Lovecraftian side, which he is aware of and I explained that to him before too... 

Which actually probably was worse than just saying he was Lucifer :rofl: it was bad.

He'd probably call Cthulhu Satan XD

Gaunter O’Dimm

As soon as I read this name, the song Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold started up in the other room. With the creepy bell chime intro. It was so fitting. XD 

• Haha 1

He'd probably call Cthulhu Satan XD

Oh nah, just a demon. He considered it all just straight up blasphemy. 

Nyaarlathotep I admitted was the most satanic, hence why they picked a character modeled after Nyar and theorized to be Nyar from Stephen King’s Dark Tower series to base him off of. He’s perfect for a Lucifer but not a Lucifer character.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

As soon as I read this name, the song Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold started up in the other room. With the creepy bell chime intro. It was so fitting. XD 

O.o that’s awesome XD also, love that band

Oh nah, just a demon. He considered it all just straight up blasphemy. 

Nyaarlathotep I admitted was the most satanic, hence why they picked a character modeled after Nyar and theorized to be Nyar from Stephen King’s Dark Tower series to base him off of. He’s perfect for a Lucifer but not a Lucifer character.

And Nyaarlathotep is the only God in Lovecraft's universe who has genuine malice behind his evil rather then the distinctive amorality which fits it even more.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

O.o that’s awesome XD also, love that band

Saw them live once. It was nuts. My taste in music has mellowed a little since then, but I still have mad respect for the sheer talent each of them has. Especially Syn. One of the most skilled metal guitarists ever, imo.

• Like 1