Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

Balrog is a lil bitch (eyyy lil bitch!) Balrog is a lil bitch (eyyy lil bitch!) I get top from his chick, she said "me sucky sucky" I said "licky lick"

Licky lick, licky lick, licky lick, she stay down on my shit till I make er sick, like mask on (mask off) I'ma make it quick, sike, all night, like a dyke, I'ma eat that uterus, nigga I aint new ta this, niggas can you feel me, I done split that hoe's lips, call it sangheilli, the way I got er screamin is why they call me Demon, nig I got er creamin before she take tha semen, she committing treason, hoes ain't faithful, I'm down on my knees, cause she gave me a plate full, and it's open season, plenty hoes for all of us, but I want his hoe and I'ma hammer her like Tartarus, she drain me like a succubus, sucky sucky sucky, Balrog hoe choosin me, and I got lucky lucky lucky, hittin Bman's girl with that tingly sensation, stroke game repeatin like this reiteration, light that hoe on fire nigga, conflagration, water gatherin on panties like condensation, crack that hoe open like an encyclopedia, I get play from her like the shit is free media, Yol Toor Shul, bitch, that'll get riddaya, I burn all these hoes nigga, whoops, chlamydia, let me be real wit ya, yea I know my rhymes are preposterous, but you hoe gobble up balls like a plastic hippopotamus, this gratuitousness whips you out yo dysphoria, she need the king dick, you givin phytomastigophorea, I'm feelin euphoria, end this on a high note, Kenobi ya, y'all got Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, I bring the Zwei down so hard you see stars, clovers, and lightning beams, it's over, I made a freestyle modeled after Verbose memes, you couldn't touch this nigga on Halo in my worst dreams, me n the felllas slayed ya chick like she the only one left in her whole team, nigga...

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Balrog is a lil bitch (eyyy lil bitch!) Balrog is a lil bitch (eyyy lil bitch!) I get top from his chick, she said "me sucky sucky" I said "licky lick"

Licky lick, licky lick, licky lick, she stay down on my shit till I make er sick, like mask on (mask off) I'ma make it quick, sike, all night, like a dyke, I'ma eat that uterus, nigga I aint new ta this, niggas can you feel me, I done split that hoe's lips, call it sangheilli, the way I got er screamin is why they call me Demon, nig I got er creamin before she take tha semen, she committing treason, hoes ain't faithful, I'm down on my knees, cause she gave me a plate full, and it's open season, plenty hoes for all of us, but I want his hoe and I'ma hammer her like Tartarus, she drain me like a succubus, sucky sucky sucky, Balrog hoe choosin me, and I got lucky lucky lucky, hittin Bman's girl with that tingly sensation, stroke game repeatin like this reiteration, light that hoe on fire nigga, conflagration, water gatherin on panties like condensation, crack that hoe open like an encyclopedia, I get play from her like the shit is free media, Yol Toor Shul, bitch, that'll get riddaya, I burn all these hoes nigga, whoops, chlamydia, let me be real wit ya, yea I know my rhymes are preposterous, but you hoe gobble up balls like a plastic hippopotamus, this gratuitousness whips you out yo dysphoria, she need the king dick, you givin phytomastigophorea, I'm feelin euphoria, end this on a high note, Kenobi ya, y'all got Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, I bring the Zwei down so hard you see stars, clovers, and lightning beams, it's over, I made a freestyle modeled after Verbose memes, you couldn't touch this nigga on Halo in my worst dreams, me n the felllas slayed ya chick like she the only one left in her whole team, nigga...

Translation: Fight me already bitch

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

the beat, "Offensive":

https://air.bi/laOBU

Looks like they just gave all unoccupied wilderness to bandits. Wish they’d give it to the Jarls instead so the actual bandit territory would be made clear. But otherwise, fun map.

Weird that Vigilants and Greybeards are lumped together. XD Guess they ran out of room in the legend. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

51 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Meh. Listen to one black dude rap, you've listened to all black dude's rap. 

Hittem wid tha Zwei, I'ma try this, like make way lil nigga call me Cyrus, i run through more hoes than this virus, hoes be like "Killabee, come in side us!" I crush mo pussy than Pelinal, these rhymes hit you niggas like subliminals, honor among thieves is like black chicks without weaves, so believe she fucked if she in my peripherals, I'm an individual, kill you wid the residual, I'm potent, pitch a tent just from visuals, I'ma delve deep till I reach her sigil stone, bone all night, don't blame me I'm millennial, poke her in the cranial, time to switch the rhyme up, Akatosh's grip slipped, nigga that means time's up, a new one imps just got ripped, Empire's dying, if I said I felt bad, nigga I'd be lying, got you niggas crying like when Doc took Persia, you claim that you the realest but I ain't never heard a ya, you losin all yo hoes like yo name was the witch king, you think you's the dark lord but BITCH I GOT THE ONE RING, I know y'all niggas so mad, and you cannot stand me, I get mo hoes than @Centurion in ranger panties, I got the keys to the site so you cannot reprimand me, and Doc is a bitchboy, do you understand me? All my niggas are G's, in the stormcloak army, you burned down a city, nigga that does not alarm me, fire is my element, this shit cannot harm me, bout to make yo head spin when I spit Trinimalarkey, I spun the wheel of convention like a nigga got the car keys, Wulfharth incarnate, Ash King is what they donned me, now a nigga glistinen when that crown sat upon me, I get so many hoes I could pay my army wid the dowries, I got so much fuckin ice, but keeps it movin so I don't freeze, Boldir Iron Brow, I'ma drag you in on your knees, leave you in pain, in chains, nigga please.

Don't you ever challenge me, yo philosophy's a fallacy, I'm the king, when I sing, I got Carlotta choosin me, what can I say, nigga don't be mad at me, nigga, all you hoes is craven, nigga, mess wid me, get dropped, call you Maven, nigga and Carlotta gave me mad top, nigga, she a noble in the streets, but in bed she a Striga, ey, all you boys is hoes... and some gay ass niggas.

Eyyyy.

7 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Gotta admit, Colonel's awful creative with his rhymes, even if they do always full under the pattern of fucking bitches and roasting people XD

I was lowkey disappointed he didnt even sprinkle a lil roast at me :rofl:

I did XD