Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

16 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

But compared to the series it was canceled for, Rebels, Clone Wars was fuckin HBO

No arguments here. I only watched Rebels for the Maul and Vader parts. I couldn’t stand the rest. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

34 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

No.

All tension and seriousness is ruined by their fucking spin-2-win helicopter lightsabers.

The Helicopter bit is indeed stupid, but it's utility makes sense when one of the writers explained it's use. There job is mopping up Jedi survivors mainly Padawan's, and the rotating lightsaber is simply an effective gimmick to intimidate their prey. 

Remeber that episode were they used Luminaru's corpse as a puppet to lure Jedi into trying to rescuing her. Creepy as all hell.

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@BigBossBalrog @ColonelKillaBee @The Good Doctor

Where would the Imperial Cult's overall headquarters be? Even if they are a defunct organization currently, where was their last location either in lore (which I cannot find) or RP? Writing some lore notes and I need to know this.

Why would they be defunct?

In answer to your question, I’d say it’s almost certainly the Imperial City Temple District. If I’m not mistaken, that place is lore-wise supposed to have way more than just the Temple of the One. It’s the heart of Cyrodiilic religion and full of temples, priesthoods, and Imperial cults.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Why would they be defunct?

I was asking if they were due to events in the RP, not so much previous games.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

In answer to your question, I’d say it’s almost certainly the Imperial City Temple District. If I’m not mistaken, that place is lore-wise supposed to have way more than just the Temple of the One. It’s the heart of Cyrodiilic religion and full of temples, priesthoods, and Imperial cults.

Excellent, thank you! If you'd like me to explain what I'm doing, I can in our PM.

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I was asking if they were due to events in the RP, not so much previous games.

In this case, wrong thread! :P 

Yeah, they should still be kicking, or a version of them at least. But aside from a priest minor character played by BT as part of Gracchus’s story, the Temple District hasn’t gotten a lot of attention. So there’s not a whole lot to contradict.

yO So... I don't know if any of y'all got Halo 2 for pc recently, but if you played the console version... was this gay shit with Locke in the remastered version before? Making it seem like Halo 2 was a flashback?

The fuck 343? NO ONE LIKES LOCKE, FUCK THAT NIGGA, LITERALLY.

• Confused 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

yO So... I don't know if any of y'all got Halo 2 for pc recently, but if you played the console version... was this gay shit with Locke in the remastered version before? Making it seem like Halo 2 was a flashback?

The fuck 343? NO ONE LIKES LOCKE, FUCK THAT NIGGA, LITERALLY.

No hell no, what the fuck is this shit you're talking about?

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

No hell no, what the fuck is this shit you're talking about?

^It's in the beginning

That said, am definitely eager to play the remastered. Bought it, but I gotta finish the remastered combat evolved first. Took a pause.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

but I gotta finish the remastered combat evolved first

This is gonna sound stupid at first but the art style of CE Remastered doesn't really fit. Graphically it's better but I play in classic graphics myself.

Halo 2 on the other hand is fucking lit on remastered graphics!

• Like 1