Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

Hell, I counted New Vegas because outsourcing games to another competent developer is just as viable today as it was back then, and obviously pleases the fans. So I don’t think the fact that it wasn’t made by them is a very good excuse.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My main concern is if it makes you look as skinny as what we're seeing. The guy in the art that looks almost redguard, he seemed big. Hopefully it's just because people keep picking default bodies, and same with eso who just wanted generic character models for a quick vid.

Because it looks underwhelming on skinny dudes.

Not sure what I was worried about, look at that drip, nigga:

1e247d2ac7a70c815df9e332ff6e654e99ac1be0.png

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don't like fancy fur linings normally, however on this pic it looks very nice and badass. Not at all geeky like the other examples XD Not bad.

Sweet.

Typically when dealing with fur clothing, it's almost always sewn into the material from the inside, with the fur linings on the fringes of the outfit just for aesthetics not practicality. But damn can it look good.

I’ve stolen like 500 items in Vvardenfell and so far the only Great House motif I’ve gotten is the Telvanni boots. XD 

Ashlander set is nearly complete though. But that’s from dailies.

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’ve stolen like 500 items in Vvardenfell and so far the only Great House motif I’ve gotten is the Telvanni boots. XD 

Ashlander set is nearly complete though. But that’s from dailies.

Translation: "I decided to be a thieving little bitch and all I got were these gay elven boots."

You know another game that besides just being absolute great in of itself, also makes great use of giving clones character. That's the original F.E.A.R game, for being the main badguys (besides that fucking creepy little girl) those clones actually have quite a bit of personality both right before combat and during combat.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

No you’re right, it’s Ulfric and some bitch alright XD I fucking hate Cullen

It’s so dumb that they decided to double down on making him the guy who’s supposed to be the Inquisition’s badass war master or whatever his title was.

Who’s the baby though?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’s so dumb that they decided to double down on making him the guy who’s supposed to be the Inquisition’s badass war master or whatever his title was.

Who’s the baby though?

No idea XD I just love how the “baby” is a fully bearded grown ass nigga

Thats why I couldn’t scroll past, had to put them on blast XD gay or not nigga that is ridiculous, tho I think these were females fantasizing about these two because they think Cullen is like Ulfric.