Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

13 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Man I forgot how fun of a character Mark Antony was in HBO's Rome.

Yeah, he has an awesome presence and tends to dominate every scene he is in.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, he has an awesome presence and tends to dominate every scene he is in.

"And stiiiill fucking your mother!"

A little historical thing to think about, Caesar actually was in the process of propping up Lepidus in higher positions than Antony. Lepidus was better liked and trusted by Caesar if his actions are anything to go by. But sadly the man was fucked over sideways by Antony and Cocktavian later on.

It's tumblr, lol. That person was only 18, and just read this description XD The absolute icing on the cake is them defending Imperialism and having written this in their bio:

Neon/Gale, he/they, she for sapphics only, two-spirit, 18/White coded Tsalagi (Cherokee), Jewish convert struggling during the pandemic/Ancom/enjoys JoJo, animation and cartoons, and MGMT/Credit to fishdance for avatar/TERFs, homophobes, bigots, anti-MOGAI, anti-antis, anti-Semites, aphobes, and defenders of colonialism DNI

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That cutaway is laaaame. XD 

Kinda sucks that the awesome swordthane armor is being worn by the nameless faceless cannon fodder.  

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That cutaway is laaaame. XD 

Kinda sucks that the awesome swordthane armor is being worn by the nameless faceless cannon fodder.  

It does lol, I won't lie, but you know, they gotta get people to want to buy the special edition.

I'm hoping that they're not actually wearing it in game. I haven't seen anyone wearing the heavy dragonguard gear for instance. 

23 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It's tumblr, lol. That person was only 18, and just read this description XD The absolute icing on the cake is them defending Imperialism and having written this in their bio:

Neon/Gale, he/they, she for sapphics only, two-spirit, 18/White coded Tsalagi (Cherokee), Jewish convert struggling during the pandemic/Ancom/enjoys JoJo, animation and cartoons, and MGMT/Credit to fishdance for avatar/TERFs, homophobes, bigots, anti-MOGAI, anti-antis, anti-Semites, aphobes, and defenders of colonialism DNI

This is a joke, I'm sorry fuck outta here with that, THATS A JOKE?!

PLEASE GOD

20 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm hoping that they're not actually wearing it in game. I haven't seen anyone wearing the heavy dragonguard gear for instance. 

Same went for Morag Tong. Only like three characters wore it. 

My main concern is if it makes you look as skinny as what we're seeing. The guy in the art that looks almost redguard, he seemed big. Hopefully it's just because people keep picking default bodies, and same with eso who just wanted generic character models for a quick vid.

Because it looks underwhelming on skinny dudes.

30 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Seen this meme used but that's the best dialogue example to date :rofl: I always picked that one, xp be damned.

That might have been a good thing. You get a different perk at the end depending on which dialogue options you used most, and iirc the best perk actually comes from the options that aren’t based on attributes.

That meme is way too optimistic if it thinks we’ll get Fallout 6 by 2022 though. XD We probably won’t even have TES 6 by then.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Damn I can't believe Fallout 4 and Skyrim are going on 5 and 9 years old respectively... what the fuck is up with them.

I could respect the long wait if they were building or buying a new game engine, but alas.

It’s crazy to think that we got Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, New Vegas (Obsidian, but still), and Skyrim within the span of 9 years. Five main title games in less than a decade.

Now, another 9 years later, Fallout 4 is the only main title game to come out from either series. And all signs point to it being quite a while still before we can expect another. 

And they have way more staff now so I don't buy that they don't have the resources. They would just rather dedicate those resources to cash cows and whatever the fuck starfield is...

Probably another money scheme. 

• Sad 1