Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Ya see? Vivec don't need no titty plate. That's the only part of his design I didn't care for.

I feel like they had him dressed differently just so they could bust out classic Vivec for a big moment like they did. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Also, didn't he have this really deep demonic voice that was cut from Morrowind?

He has a pretty weird voice in ESO, but it's not deep. More layered and godlike. To me it feels fitting for the flamboyant poet god.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

20 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

What did you think about when ESO-style Vivec fell unconscious and then astral projected the classic Morrowind-style Vivec into the room? Maximum nostalgia, right there. 

Shit took me back honestly, but I was vibing with his “tiddy plate” as czar puts it and also Wraithguard was lookin good

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I'm not defending his old cut voice, this doesn't feel that fitting XD

It is a cool voice, though. But for a god who is supposed to be very charismatic and interactive with his people, it seems a little intense. Like, it's hard to imagine him strolling around the city reciting poetry and offering blessings of compassion with that voice.

Then again, Morrowind was pretty alien place where the average citizen sounded like ghouls from Fallout, so maybe it would suit them better than I'm giving it credit for. XD 

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Shit took me back honestly, but I was vibing with his “tiddy plate” as czar puts it and also Wraithguard was lookin good

Yeah, I didn't mind the tiddy plate, myself. It seemed pretty in-line with the sort of weird ornamentals that a flamboyant living god king would wear.

If he really wanted to fuck over Morrowind, Barbas should've taken Wraithguard while he was at it. Though I guess it would've just ended up in Clockwork City anyway, so Sotha Sil could've easily recovered it when everything was over. Speaking of which, I thought that dog-armor Barbas was a sick villain. Pretty badass that the hound of Clavicus Vile almost singlehandedly managed to take down the Tribunal where so many other daedric princes had failed.

I never really thought about how Vivec City was apparently built after Baar Dau fell, meaning that asshole purposefully ordered the largest city in Vvardenfell to be constructed exactly where the meteor was aimed to strike. What a dick. XD 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I never really thought about how Vivec City was apparently built after Baar Dau fell, meaning that asshole purposefully ordered the largest city in Vvardenfell to be constructed exactly where the meteor was aimed to strike. What a dick. XD 

I laughed when I read about moving ebonhart as well. That shit had me rolling

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

4 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I laughed when I read about moving ebonhart as well. That shit had me rolling

Especially how the Archcanon’s barely-contained exasperation over the whole thing was practically dripping off the paper. XD 

His Ebonheart thing reminded me of a video I saw of Michael Jackson walking through this auction casually telling his people to buy random ass $10 million vases and shit while he was deep in debt like it was no big deal. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

His Ebonheart thing reminded me of a video I saw of Michael Jackson walking through this auction casually telling his people to buy random ass $10 million vases and shit while he was deep in debt like it was no big deal. 

You leave the king of pop out of this XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

They have a lot in common, come to think of it.

He's dead, let that man rest XD He's already got those bullshit documentaries muddying up his name for idiots that believe those lies.

I'm already not as interested because of the choice of chick. We had this in the miniseries:

220px-Chani-Barbora_Kodetov%C3%A1.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoojmy5yDMaKIaUbMdYMfimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDTfAvZuIiltQf-B-fI9t086536409d7800d5f89cb13c951113c6.jpgbarbora-kodetova_937635.thumb.jpg.0699f5dcc09698cc5eacd2acd59dc6e5.jpg

Thas a baaad bitch.

Hell even the movie one was cute:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShtQbIbc7OYm-Mfb3apav

Now for some reason they decided to again, be woke and change her race. So yea, I don't care anymore, tell me how it is later. I ain't watchin.

They didn't even try and find a hot black chick, they just said fuck it, black woman, check, moving on.

13 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm already not as interested because of the choice of chick. We had this in the miniseries:

220px-Chani-Barbora_Kodetov%C3%A1.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoojmy5yDMaKIaUbMdYMfimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDTfAvZuIiltQf-B-fI9t086536409d7800d5f89cb13c951113c6.jpgbarbora-kodetova_937635.thumb.jpg.0699f5dcc09698cc5eacd2acd59dc6e5.jpg

Thas a baaad bitch.

Hell even the movie one was cute:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShtQbIbc7OYm-Mfb3apav

Now for some reason they decided to again, be woke and change her race. So yea, I don't care anymore, tell me how it is later. I ain't watchin.

They didn't even try and find a hot black chick, they just said fuck it, black woman, check, moving on.

:rofl:

If they're trying to be woke, why aren't they just splurging arabs and berbers then? 

Personally the one thing I will never get over is the choice for Paul. The new guy looks like a fucking twig dweeb.

They got themselves Paul Muadweeb

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The first Paul Atreides Looked like a bitch too tho so no harm no foul there lol.

He looked like a bitch sure, but an 80's bitch. When I look at the old one, my first thought isn't "Faggot" :rofl:

Edited by TheCzarsHussar
80'a?