Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

Out of all the previous winners (losers?), who do you think is doomed to be the deadest of them all?

We already know how many people think each chatacter will die, so instead just choose the three you think are the most likely overall.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

9 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Boldir is dead simply because Doctor can't help himself. 

You guys joke, but I'm not that bad. XD And I've calmed down over the years. Doubt I could kill off Carlotta now like I did back then.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

After trying to play eso as a nord to prepare for the new dlc I have a few thoughts. Don’t crucify me just hear it out. ESO’s characters, locations, and stories, but retaining the tes feeling like F76 did. Would make for a much better game overall

Fuck:dntknw:

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

retaining the tes feeling like F76 did

You mean in terms of gameplay, right? 

If so, then yeah I agree. ESO's only two drawbacks are its gameplay/general MMO-ness and Colonel's Altmer lady with the weird lore-breaking tusks. I would love to play through all these conflicts and interact with these characters in a more traditional TES styled game.

• Haha 2

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

You mean in terms of gameplay, right? 

If so, then yeah I agree. ESO's only two drawbacks are its gameplay/general MMO-ness and Colonel's Altmer lady with the weird lore-breaking tusks. I would love to play through all these conflicts and interact with these characters in a more traditional TES styled game.

Yes lol the gameplay holds it back so much for me I can’t get over it despite how good everything else is

• Like 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Someone should import everything from TESO and mod it into Skyrim as some massive project to convert it into a regular TESO game XD

Because those have a good track record of getting finished. :P 

• Haha 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Slyblivion is almost done but that's the only one I can think of XD

Morrowblivion is the only one that actually was “finished” lol I have no hope for skyblivion, skywind, or even beyond Skyrim

13 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Yes lol the gameplay holds it back so much for me I can’t get over it despite how good everything else is

I got used to it, for me I just had to find a build I enjoyed and was decent for harder pve stuff. It wasn't until then that I got past it. 

I was saying the same thing up until that point.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I got used to it, for me I just had to find a build I enjoyed and was decent for harder pve stuff. It wasn't until then that I got past it. 

I've done all of this, but there is a ton of stuff that I still don't like about it.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm sitting here thinking and, I don't think there was a single time the main tes titles made me tear up, not even when Martin sacrificed himself. I was sad but that was it.

Not even Lokir of Rorikstead? 

"You're not gonna kill me!" :crying:

• Haha 1

But in all seriousness, I do agree. The thing that got to you was easily the most emotional moment in TES for me as well. At least out of the stuff we get to play instead of read.

Also the time that bandits kidnapped Aela who was my wife at the time (happens regularly in falkreath) And then when I saved her, the game glitched her walking and made her walk really funny and like with a limp, permanently, so now obviously I had to live with the fact that they clearly passed my wife from bandit to bandit like a...like....

• Sad 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee