Soulsborne (And Sekiro and Shiet) Thread #4

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

When I fight a Giantdad I always go halberd and keep a good distance, punish every swing of their Zweihander with a one handed thrust (or two handed if I have enough poise to withstand a swing). Only times I really lose are when they backstab fish with lag. 

They must have failed to fire up the bass cannon.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

15 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Because honestly there's so many awesome bosses, cool lore, and the best level design in the series you're missing :D It'll take a little bit to get used to but i'm sure you can adjust, and still have a blast. 

i already know about all the lore lol and honestly, I'm not at all excited for blight town XD Or Chaos Bed. That's super disappointing, fight and lore wise.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

i already know about all the lore lol and honestly, I'm not at all excited for blight town XD Or Chaos Bed. That's super disappointing, fight and lore wise.

If you take the shortcut using the Master Key, Blighttown is trivial. And since you're on Pc with either the original (with dsfix) or remastered, you won't have any problems with Lagtown.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bitch , you dont have to suffer through the real blighttown like me and Doctor had too, you should feel lucky XD

There's actually a super cool mod (besides the Giant Dad one :D) that remakes Bed of Chaos and Lost Izilieth in general, but you shouldn't use anything that alters the original game too much for your first playthrough. Besides some fixes. It's not like Beth games were you need a hundred mods to make it good again XD

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Tell. Me. Please.

It's from Prepare to Die Again (Fantastic mod. The new update is going to be fucking crazy, re adding alot of cut stuff like the Shiva invasion, and Oscar questline) 

It basically turns the fight into the Ivory King fight from 2. You can gather remnants of Gywn's Black Knight Legion, and go into the Chaos together. The bug is now outside,  but is guarded by ghostly daughters of Chaos, and you have to fight it directly like a proper boss, while it uses it's pyromancy and swipes at you. All the while the Knights you gathered fight alongside you in a giant clusterfuck of a fight.

• Like 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

It's from Prepare to Die Again (Fantastic mod. The new update is going to be fucking crazy, re adding alot of cut stuff like the Shiva invasion, and Oscar questline) 

Hide contents

It basically turns the fight into the Ivory King fight from 2. You can gather remnants of Gywn's Black Knight Legion, and go into the Chaos together. The bug is now outside,  but is guarded by ghostly daughters of Chaos, and you have to fight it directly like a proper boss, while it uses it's pyromancy and swipes at you. All the while the Knights you gathered fight alongside you in a giant clusterfuck of a fight.

Your ass better be posting some sick footage when it comes out.

I got the urge to do a cleric run of Scholar and god do I regret it thus far, mace is one of the worst early game weapons to use. But I'll endure it, already died more times than the warrior start I did when I got it on ps4.

Edit: Cleric is ironically one of the hardest early game starts if you want to stay faithful to the concept, hell the low stamina and ass ADP makes it hard no matter what.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

Yea so I was gonna actually get dark souls 3 on playstation literally just to drag Czar and Nick at the same time, but 

HALO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also, gonna change my DS3 favorite OST to Sister Friede's. :love: 

21 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea so I was gonna actually get dark souls 3 on playstation literally just to drag Czar and Nick at the same time, but 

HALO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also, gonna change my DS3 favorite OST to Sister Friede's. :love: 

Bitch you get that shit >:(

It ain't fair that Balrog don't wanna pvp you but can, and I wanna pvp you but can't.

.....But then again H A L O  R E A C H ! ! ! !

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also, is it true you can summon Gael against Friede?!

It's a damn shame because Friede is such a fun boss to solo that it makes me never want to summon for her and get the one chance to fight alongside one of the coolest characters in the series.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

It's a damn shame because Friede is such a fun boss to solo that it makes me never want to summon for her and get the one chance to fight alongside one of the coolest characters in the series.

How do you even do it?

Also, yea I can't pass up the first and last phases alone, too much of a treat.

Still super proud of my silky smooth first phase finish even if I didn't actually win that one lol, dagger throw to her fucking skull XD