BigBossBalrog

Soulsborne (And Sekiro and Shiet) Thread #4

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I might finish God of War this weekend, maybe. I'm at a weird point where I know the game's gonna end soon and dont wanna finish it XD 

But DMC5 I'm not really gonna be in a hurry to finish either. Or Sekirei for that matter. Im just taking everything slow right now.

Don't ever think GOW is about to be over becase boom 5 more hours.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Don't ever think GOW is about to be over becase boom 5 more hours.

XD This was exactly my experience. Kept thinking it was near the end but wasn’t even close. 

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

XD This was exactly my experience. Kept thinking it was near the end but wasn’t even close. 

For real. Just like dude I just wanna get up there.

14 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

For real. Just like dude I just wanna get up there.

I didn’t mind. That game was very much a “it’s about the journey, not the destination” story for me. I was always pleasantly surprised to find I still had more to go.

Granted, the destination was awesome. But we can talk about that more after Colonel beats it. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I didn’t mind. That game was very much a “it’s about the journey, not the destination” story for me. I was always pleasantly surprised to find I still had more to go.

Granted, the destination was awesome. But we can talk about that more after Colonel beats it. 

agreed

Badass weaponized prosthetics seem to be all the rage with the japanese lately lol, but I gotta say I'm loving the trend.

Actually this reminds me of the german mercenary/warrior poet who coined the term "Lick my ass", lol me and Celan were talking about him. Said he'd be good inspiration for Tacitus. Guy was definitely extremely badass and 100 percent real. Götz von Berlichingen, went by Götz of the Iron Hand.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Badass weaponized prosthetics seem to be all the rage with the japanese lately lol, but I gotta say I'm loving the trend.

Actually this reminds me of the german mercenary/warrior poet who coined the term "Lick my ass", lol me and Celan were talking about him. Said he'd be good inspiration for Tacitus. Guy was definitely extremely badass and 100 percent real. Götz von Berlichingen, went by Götz of the Iron Hand.

It just means Miyisaki can put in another Berserk reference XD

2872747acdbde3f497fd2a26e4e0a45c.jpg

It's more of an evolution of the Bloodborne trick weapon in this, but yeah looks like a sweet ass system. 

• Haha 1

Something hilarious that Nick pointed out to me a while back when we were playing DsR. If the Altar of Sunlight truly does depict Nameless King before he went hollow, then the ruined part of his face reveals he had a fucking mustache.

Let that sink in :rofl:

9 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

then the ruined part of his face reveals he had a fucking mustache.

Let that sink in :rofl:

I don’t get it. What’s wrong with him having a mustache?

• Like 1

Because it makes him look like he's from Ralph Bakshi's Lord of the Rings.

rider-of-rohan.jpg.20de490d4bd44504a99fbb17fabc38f1.jpg

Don't get me wrong I have a mustache myself. Certain characters just look weird with mustaches.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Gwyn doesn't look like a rider of rohan, he would look fucking wrong without his majestic beard.

He just has that beard to cover his bitch tits.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also, Nameless has the bigger dick. Lore fact.

Nameless is also a Dragon fucker 

Elana, Squalid Queen the most frustrating boss I fought in my original run of Scholar was fucked up in one try (with melee >:D). Despite all my whining and bitching I have improved decently well in this game.

Edit: Only one crown remains, the most badass boss of all the Ds2 DLC's...Ivory Kang

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

14 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Elana, Squalid Queen the most frustrating boss I fought in my original run of Scholar was fucked up in one try (with melee >:D). Despite all my whining and bitching I have improved decently well in this game.

Edit: Only one crown remains, the most badass boss of all the Ds2 DLC's...Ivory Kang

Fume Knight is way cooler. As is Alonne. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Fume Knight is way cooler. As is Alonne. 

In my opinion it's Ivory King, Alonne then Fume Knight.

Ivory King when set up with all the knights at your side is just plain epic, despite the frustration of replaying the beginning every single time you die. Fume is a fun little boss to fight with good hitboxes and moveset and alonne, well Alonne is the Lady Maria of Ds2.

6 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Nameless is also a Dragon fucker 

Gwyn probably is too lol look at his kids XD unless those are really Nameless’ kids.

And if not that just makes nameless even more badass if his dick was thicc enough for a dragon.

That shit had to be Dummy Thicc