Soulsborne (And Sekiro and Shiet) Thread #4

Elana, Squalid Queen the most frustrating boss I fought in my original run of Scholar was fucked up in one try (with melee >:D). Despite all my whining and bitching I have improved decently well in this game.

Edit: Only one crown remains, the most badass boss of all the Ds2 DLC's...Ivory Kang

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

14 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Elana, Squalid Queen the most frustrating boss I fought in my original run of Scholar was fucked up in one try (with melee >:D). Despite all my whining and bitching I have improved decently well in this game.

Edit: Only one crown remains, the most badass boss of all the Ds2 DLC's...Ivory Kang

Fume Knight is way cooler. As is Alonne. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Fume Knight is way cooler. As is Alonne. 

In my opinion it's Ivory King, Alonne then Fume Knight.

Ivory King when set up with all the knights at your side is just plain epic, despite the frustration of replaying the beginning every single time you die. Fume is a fun little boss to fight with good hitboxes and moveset and alonne, well Alonne is the Lady Maria of Ds2.

6 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Nameless is also a Dragon fucker 

Gwyn probably is too lol look at his kids XD unless those are really Nameless’ kids.

And if not that just makes nameless even more badass if his dick was thicc enough for a dragon.

That shit had to be Dummy Thicc

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Gwyn probably is too lol look at his kids XD unless those are really Nameless’ kids.

And if not that just makes nameless even more badass if his dick was thicc enough for a dragon.

That shit had to be Dummy Thicc

I personally think Yorksha and Priscilla are the daughters of Nameless, and Gywn and/or Gywndalion felt bad, so they decided to spare them, and have them raised as Gywn's daughters.

Gywn has such a hatred for Dragons, I don't think he would copulate with one. 

Or they could just be weird like that XD Fucking Gywndalion has snake tentacles.