Soulsborne (And Sekiro and Shiet) Thread #4

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

BTW, since Sekiro is coming out so soon, I need to say everyone post in spoilers. I don't care how minor it is. Except impressions (Like this is sooooo goood) Not all of us are playing Day 1, so don't spoil shit. 

Good call. I won’t be playing day 1, and will definitely be the the last to finish, so this is something I can appreciate.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Oh, lol yea I ain’t preorderin shit. Not even Halo Reach remastered

Ditto. 

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You need to beat DMC5 anyway XD 

And God of War!

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Good call. I won’t be playing day 1, and will definitely be the the last to finish, so this is something I can appreciate.

Ditto. 

And God of War!

I might finish God of War this weekend, maybe. I'm at a weird point where I know the game's gonna end soon and dont wanna finish it XD 

But DMC5 I'm not really gonna be in a hurry to finish either. Or Sekirei for that matter. Im just taking everything slow right now.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Im just taking everything slow right now.

I feel ya, lol. It took me four months to beat RDR2, and it’s one of my favorite games of all time. XD And I’m only on chapter 3 of Metro. I haven’t been taking it slow on purpose, really, just haven’t been playing much lately.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

14 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

For real. Just like dude I just wanna get up there.

I didn’t mind. That game was very much a “it’s about the journey, not the destination” story for me. I was always pleasantly surprised to find I still had more to go.

Granted, the destination was awesome. But we can talk about that more after Colonel beats it. 

Badass weaponized prosthetics seem to be all the rage with the japanese lately lol, but I gotta say I'm loving the trend.

Actually this reminds me of the german mercenary/warrior poet who coined the term "Lick my ass", lol me and Celan were talking about him. Said he'd be good inspiration for Tacitus. Guy was definitely extremely badass and 100 percent real. Götz von Berlichingen, went by Götz of the Iron Hand.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Badass weaponized prosthetics seem to be all the rage with the japanese lately lol, but I gotta say I'm loving the trend.

Actually this reminds me of the german mercenary/warrior poet who coined the term "Lick my ass", lol me and Celan were talking about him. Said he'd be good inspiration for Tacitus. Guy was definitely extremely badass and 100 percent real. Götz von Berlichingen, went by Götz of the Iron Hand.

It just means Miyisaki can put in another Berserk reference XD

2872747acdbde3f497fd2a26e4e0a45c.jpg

It's more of an evolution of the Bloodborne trick weapon in this, but yeah looks like a sweet ass system. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

then the ruined part of his face reveals he had a fucking mustache.

Let that sink in :rofl:

I don’t get it. What’s wrong with him having a mustache?

• Like 1