Soulsborne (And Sekiro and Shiet) Thread #4

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

i already know about the scholars

And that’s pretty much the biggest draw by far. I still haven’t beaten it either, because I just didn’t care for the game much at all.

21 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

How do you even do it?

Same as other bosses. If you’re embered, you’ll be able to see his sign on the floor before the boss room. You don’t have to do any tricks to make it appear.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

11 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

And that’s pretty much the biggest draw by far. I still haven’t beaten it either, because I just didn’t care for the game much at all.

Same as other bosses. If you’re embered, you’ll be able to see his sign on the floor before the boss room. You don’t have to do any tricks to make it appear.

I see, guess I was too used to BB, thought it required some prerequisite.

I've never seen his sign on the floor though. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

You need to keep going it gets good when you get to the DLC I promise XD

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea so I was gonna actually get dark souls 3 on playstation literally just to drag Czar and Nick at the same time, but 

HALO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also, gonna change my DS3 favorite OST to Sister Friede's. :love: 

Good choice honestly. I love the game, but going to 30 fps willingly seems fucking horrible to me XD

2 hours ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Oh hell no drag me? Ill drag y- Nah id probably die. Also ds3 fire fades edition is only like 20 at gamestop.

Ew who still shops there XD 

Ill probably grab it once my checks start rolling from my new job and I catch up with my bills. Just now getting my first check tomorrow 

Steam needs to invest in retail and run them out of business. Such fucking crack sniffers, I was having a casual conversation with one dude there and a customer and the other guy butts in to recommend some merch and kills the buzz. You gotta be a real brown noser to work there.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I just lost all the souls from killing a boss in Ds2, time to take a break and play a better DS game ;)

Play another fucking game you cuck. 

Also, part 2. A lot of it just wasn't funny to me tbh but it has its moments.

I really just like how badass Friede is lol:

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The masks make it kinda funny XD But imagine a child, mother and father fused togther in a failed ritual....

What makes it so hilarious is that they don’t look fused together. Check the arms and legs. It just looks like they were doing a double piggyback ride and someone threw a blanket over them. XD 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

24 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

What makes it so hilarious is that they don’t look fused together. Check the arms and legs. It just looks like they were doing a double piggyback ride and someone threw a blanket over them. XD 

That’s what I was thinking XD it’s disturbing in a  ew kind of way.

27 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

:rofl: I see it now. Still creepy and super weird. Like it's a bunch of zombies in a piggyback with cloak running around the catacombs.