Witchking of Angmar

Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

*Getting Halo on PC*

*Going to use a controller*

*My cheap ass ain't willing to buy an official Microsoft one, so I have a cord hooked up to an old PS3 controller and software that tricks the computer into thinking it's an official one. And it works*

*Playing Halo with a Play Station controller*

Woahhhhh dude....

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

*Getting Halo on PC*

*Going to use a controller*

*My cheap ass ain't willing to buy an official Microsoft one, so I have a cord hooked up to an old PS3 controller and software that tricks the computer into thinking it's an official one. And it works*

*Playing Halo with a Play Station controller*

Woahhhhh dude....

I'm gonna walk all over you with my eyes closed :rofl: 

Bought DMC5

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm gonna walk all over you with my eyes closed :rofl: 

Bought DMC5

Depends on if Mouse and Keyboard isn't comfy XD

Sweet 

tenor.gif

Question is, will there be aim assist on pc, because if there isn't, I highly doubt there will be cross platform playing. 

Also, I'll probably try and switch to keyboard and mouse or I'll be getting donked on by keyboard and mouse players.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Question is, will there be aim assist on pc, because if there isn't, I highly doubt there will be cross platform playing. 

Also, I'll probably try and switch to keyboard and mouse or I'll be getting donked on by keyboard and mouse players.

There's rumors that crossplay will only be available for private custom matches, not matchmaking. Which is fair in my opinion. 

8 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

There's rumors that crossplay will only be available for private custom matches, not matchmaking. Which is fair in my opinion. 

Laaaaaame I knew it. I honestly don't know how this is gonna work, halo multiplayer since Halo 2 was built around aim assist, the energy sword literally doesn't function without it XD

I guess keyboard and mouse can have it too but then you may as well give them an aimbot at that point.

Paradox Interactive teasing a Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines... something. Supposedly announcing at GDC this week.

https://www.pcgamer.com/paradox-continues-to-tease-its-vampire-the-masquerade-game-with-new-images/

In other vague newsy bits, HBO starting to announce cast for the Game of Thrones prequel. Doesn't say who they're playing, though. Cast includes Denise Gough, who voices Yennefer in TW3.

https://winteriscoming.net/2019/01/08/game-thrones-prequel-series-announces-core-cast-pilot-director/

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Celan said:

Paradox Interactive teasing a Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines... something. Supposedly announcing at GDC this week.

https://www.pcgamer.com/paradox-continues-to-tease-its-vampire-the-masquerade-game-with-new-images/

In other vague newsy bits, HBO starting to announce cast for the Game of Thrones prequel. Doesn't say who they're playing, though. Cast includes Denise Gough, who voices Yennefer in TW3.

https://winteriscoming.net/2019/01/08/game-thrones-prequel-series-announces-core-cast-pilot-director/

OWWWW, a sequel would be sick, but I would take a full on remake too.