Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

Paradox Interactive teasing a Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines... something. Supposedly announcing at GDC this week.

https://www.pcgamer.com/paradox-continues-to-tease-its-vampire-the-masquerade-game-with-new-images/

In other vague newsy bits, HBO starting to announce cast for the Game of Thrones prequel. Doesn't say who they're playing, though. Cast includes Denise Gough, who voices Yennefer in TW3.

https://winteriscoming.net/2019/01/08/game-thrones-prequel-series-announces-core-cast-pilot-director/

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Celan said:

Paradox Interactive teasing a Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines... something. Supposedly announcing at GDC this week.

https://www.pcgamer.com/paradox-continues-to-tease-its-vampire-the-masquerade-game-with-new-images/

In other vague newsy bits, HBO starting to announce cast for the Game of Thrones prequel. Doesn't say who they're playing, though. Cast includes Denise Gough, who voices Yennefer in TW3.

https://winteriscoming.net/2019/01/08/game-thrones-prequel-series-announces-core-cast-pilot-director/

OWWWW, a sequel would be sick, but I would take a full on remake too. 

1 hour ago, Celan said:

I read a theory about Lann the Clever actually being a woman. Not saying I buy it, but she’d be a good pick for that role if it turned out to be the case.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

Finally catching up on Vikings lmao. Before now the last thing I saw was Ivar killing Sigurd. Man Freydis fuckin dummy thicc :faint: :rofl:

Eyyy I’m not the only one that loves this phrase now XD it’s so descriptive. There’s thick, there’s thicc, theres super and stupid thicc.

And there’s white girl in leggings Dummy THICCC

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Eyyy I’m not the only one that loves this phrase now XD it’s so descriptive. There’s thick, there’s thicc, theres super and stupid thicc.

And there’s white girl in leggings Dummy THICCC

Dude I’m a sneeze past 20 lmao I’m always hooked with the new phrases, but fr fr when she took her clothes off and the booty popped out.... I was blown away

Fuck:dntknw:

23 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Holy fuck the new System Shock looks good.

Weren’t Prey and the first Bioshock heavily inspired by the original System Shock? I might have to check this one out.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Weren’t Prey and the first Bioshock heavily inspired by the original System Shock? I might have to check this one out.

Prey and Bioshock are actually considered by their devs to be spiritual successors to it. It's the same combination of the Immersion Sim, Horror, and Light RPG elements. 

The first game actually has a remake coming out very soon XD

9 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Wow that was a great scene, for more than just Dummy Thiiccness and yea, she was Dummy Thicc XD 

I was about to go psshhhh she ain’t Dummy thiccc! But nah, you right lol, even Ivar got a boner just then lol.

Don’t ever doubt me when it comes to ass ever again lmao. I’m an ass  connoisseur. I know them all and have had hands on experience which each kind :rofl:

Fuck:dntknw: