Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Don’t do this to yourself, Colonel. Play something better like Tetris or Russian Roulette.

Considering the fact people gave that game upwards of a 10 all the way to a low fucking 4 (balanced out to an 80 on metacritic) the game is very much a love or hate thing. Me and Angry Joe are in the love camp, and that's fine XD

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Probably. XD Though I do have a soft spot for horror anthologies, so I might give it a shot anyway.

It definitely sounds like it should be good, really interesting idea. At least some of it should be entertaining.

What are the odds that all five stories suck ass? XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It definitely sounds like it should be good, really interesting idea. At least some of it should be entertaining.

What are the odds that all five stories suck ass? XD 

Six XD I'll wait for the announcement of the directors, but i'm super intrigued by the idea. 

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ok now I know Joe is Shilling for Capcom. Why? He called that Niko chick “sexy”

Fucking ewww.

edit

That said, I’m buying it this weekend XD 

Good XD It's a great game.

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That shitty screamo is growing on me XD 

They changed the vocalist and redid some of the instrumental's after the controversy, I think it sound alot better. 

19 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Good XD It's a great game.

They changed the vocalist and redid some of the instrumental's after the controversy, I think it sound alot better. 

I see lol that explains it. 

I feel kinda bad for them but that shit was so bad XD 

Snyway I’m glad they did Devil May Cry justice. Cheesy it may be but at least now it’s not Tumblr gay like DMC: Devil May Cry.

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So, the Ceo of Mercedes here apparently talks about me a lot according to my boss. Said he calls me “Panzer” XD And that I impressed him apparently.

Wow, like the global CEO?

25 minutes ago, Celan said:

Wow, like the global CEO?

Not of the entire company if that’s what you mean :lol: he’s the ceo and president of the plant. Not Michael Balke, that guy stepped down, we got a new dude. He hangs around the plant a lot because we’re having lots of issues. It’s the reason I’m doing what I’m doing really. Logistics.

Who knows, I might be going back to my homeland in the near future XD when you’re hired on they send people to Germany for a few weeks for training, just like at your old job @Celan

Im gonna apply straight to Mercedes instead of waiting for my temp agency to handle it. CEO knows me so who knows what’ll happen 

A lot of people skip the three month process entirely and get hired right off the bat so we’ll see.

• Like 3

*Getting Halo on PC*

*Going to use a controller*

*My cheap ass ain't willing to buy an official Microsoft one, so I have a cord hooked up to an old PS3 controller and software that tricks the computer into thinking it's an official one. And it works*

*Playing Halo with a Play Station controller*

Woahhhhh dude....

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

*Getting Halo on PC*

*Going to use a controller*

*My cheap ass ain't willing to buy an official Microsoft one, so I have a cord hooked up to an old PS3 controller and software that tricks the computer into thinking it's an official one. And it works*

*Playing Halo with a Play Station controller*

Woahhhhh dude....

I'm gonna walk all over you with my eyes closed :rofl: 

Bought DMC5

Question is, will there be aim assist on pc, because if there isn't, I highly doubt there will be cross platform playing. 

Also, I'll probably try and switch to keyboard and mouse or I'll be getting donked on by keyboard and mouse players.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Question is, will there be aim assist on pc, because if there isn't, I highly doubt there will be cross platform playing. 

Also, I'll probably try and switch to keyboard and mouse or I'll be getting donked on by keyboard and mouse players.

There's rumors that crossplay will only be available for private custom matches, not matchmaking. Which is fair in my opinion. 

8 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

There's rumors that crossplay will only be available for private custom matches, not matchmaking. Which is fair in my opinion. 

Laaaaaame I knew it. I honestly don't know how this is gonna work, halo multiplayer since Halo 2 was built around aim assist, the energy sword literally doesn't function without it XD

I guess keyboard and mouse can have it too but then you may as well give them an aimbot at that point.