Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/976730/Halo_The_Master_Chief_Collection/

So apparently it's going to do a staggered released. Not all the games are coming at once, cause they don't want a repeat of the MCC's terrible launch...

But the good news is the first ones that coming is Reach, and it includes multiplayer, firefight, forge and campaign XD

• Like 1

I’ll go that far when 343 actually makes a good Halo game. Right now, I really just see them as company that makes very quality remasters. Don’t get me wrong, I’m pumped for Reach and am glad it’s all going to PC, but Halo 4 was meh and 5 was bad.

Here’s hoping they’ve learned enough by now to make Infinite a great game. If not, oh well, Halo Reach is back baby!

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’ll go that far when 343 actually makes a good Halo game. Right now, I really just see them as company that makes very quality remasters. Don’t get me wrong, I’m pumped for Reach and am glad it’s all going to PC, but Halo 4 was meh and 5 was bad.

Here’s hoping they’ve learned enough by now to make Infinite a great game. If not, oh well, Halo Reach is back baby!

Yea. Slow your roll Balrog XD at least let them show they got the cash before you suck them off lol.

Even if it turns out well, at the end of the day all they did was give me back the superior Halo games by Bungie lol XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee