Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It just says “this page does not exist” when I click the upgrade button. It may be a mobile issue. 

Must be a new thing, it’s supposed to take you to the admin cp.

It works there though, if you wanna try that but like I said I can do it later. May be for the best just in case something goes foul

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

23 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

But if they wont beat them at least a couple of episodes before the final episode they will either have to rush the conclusion of who will sit on the Iron Throne, or leave it ambiguous with Cersei still on the throne. 

A lot of their marketing for the season has revolved around the question of who gets the throne, so I doubt it’ll be left ambiguous.

I don’t expect the show and the books to be very similar at this point, but it is worth noting that GRRM said a big reason for him wanting to write them is that he wanted to explore this specific part of fantasy. He wanted to know how Aragorn rules and keeps the peace after winning the war, with Orcs still running around and human kingdoms that allied with Sauron against Gondor. How the west rebuilds, etc.

Not sure if the show will go so far, though. Some of the episodes are supposed to be basically movie length this season, so my money is on the Others being defeated in episode 5 and the entirety of 6 being dedicated to the aftermath, the throne, etc.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Started my new job today and it’s lit :lol: I get to watch other people work and tell them when they fucked up and log it so someone else corrects it.

I got selected to try out this new position for my Work Keys scores apparently and because of my Bosses’ high recommendation from my last job. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Started my new job today and it’s lit :lol: I get to watch other people work and tell them when they fucked up and log it so someone else corrects it.

I got selected to try out this new position for my Work Keys scores apparently and because of my Bosses’ high recommendation from my last job. 

Oh god I feel sorry for the people you light up XD

Hope there isn't an Imperial fan among them.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Colonel's become the very monster he was trying to destory XD

Lol how so?

Also, do me a favor everyone and update your passwords. You don’t gotta but those bots made me nervous, as did that not secure message on the site, I think I missed a few updates

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lol how so?

Also, do me a favor everyone and update your passwords. You don’t gotta but those bots made me nervous, as did that not secure message on the site, I think I missed a few updates

You've become the authority figure who yells at the peasents to work better XD

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: That was also the exact opposite of what Baldur wanted too once upon a time because of his father.

Baldur’s got too much of his father in him, though. XD He took to it well enough whether he originally wanted to or not. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Not at first though. If you remember, that’s what he and Brund had that bet over in the first place, their conflicting styles of leading.

Even though he won though, obviously his opinions changed somewhat, though all the ash king stuff shows he still believes inspiring is the best way to command

Lol in fact I’d say the first group of grim ones had it easy since he was there along with em.  It’s why he did the test himself, so no one could say his test was unfair and be inspired to do it themselves.

Id say becoming King and being so close to wartime changed him but you’ll see him reverting to his old self at times.

Meanwhile over at Bioware

The score has actually lowered to 55 on PS4, after the game was found to be bricking hardware. I don't think even Fallout 76 had a fuck-up that bad. I'm not sure how it even rates that high.

40 minutes ago, Celan said:

Meanwhile over at Bioware

The score has actually lowered to 55 on PS4, after the game was found to be bricking hardware. I don't think even Fallout 76 had a fuck-up that bad. I'm not sure how it even rates that high.

It's funny to me that a company who was known to push the boundaries of story telling, and trying to "mature" the gaming industry just got it's ass whopped by one of the most gloriously juvenile gamey action series in history XD