Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

And as cool as this was, it took me an entire day to figure out the specific quirks of this shit so unless you just reeeeeally wanna spice up your game I would t recommend it. Huge headache

Of course, just because I had difficulties doesn’t mean any of y’all would. 

Still...

I’ll keep it now that I know how to deal with it but it’s a pain in the ass.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I mean, it’s scripted and there’s dialogue, he just has to survive the fight.

Gotcha. I thought you meant that Galmar just happened to kill him during the fighting. That’s pretty cool. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

It'll be about 25-30 minutes before they're both uploaded in good quality. Gonna cook my sphagetti in the meantime lol. Shit was a lot of work. 

Wasn't even the coolest segment of killing, and I fucked up a few times with the friendly fire lol but I've done this shit so many times I just said fuck it.

Still cool moments regardless. Alas the Imperials getting launched away from lightning strikes at their deaths didn't make it XD :rofl: That shit was amazing. Thunderchild, plus the concentrative fire and frost mods, and the improved storm call mod alone made this worth a playthrough again.

To give you an idea, every time I've done this the Imperials had the advantage because of some forts that I didn't bother to take, meaning they had more reinforcements than we did aka respawns and greater numbers, more damage output, etc.

But my Dragonborn's thu'um is improved so much that simply having that thing activated was enough to tip the scale in my favor every time. I'm starting to wonder if that also fucked with the game's script a bit lol since I really should've lost and been forced to take those forts. *shrug* git gud scripts.

By improved I mean thunderchild's thu'um mod actually lets you improve the power of your thu'um overtime in various immersive ways, mine is over 100 percent favor with kyne with a max of 200, plus some ordinator perks that also help a bit.

So yea, my Storm Call's power was pretty gross, they were weak enough to have most of their health gone after a strike or two. And apparently the lightning is drawn to people either struck by lightning magic, using it, etc, so every time they got close while I had my lightning shield activated, zap XD Good times.

22 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Until 7:20 when he suddenly became an anime character and broke the game. XD 

Seems pretty lore accurate to me actually XD I almost cut that part out but said fuck it, was kinda kewl how the imps got one hit KO'd from that from above.

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

That was quick lol, thank you. Can watch while eating my mean ass spaghetti.

Three pounds of ground beef, half a pound or so of ground sausage, a whole link of smoked pork beef and turkey sausage, two in a half cans of prego, diced tomatoes and green peppers, garlic, brown sugar, paprika, and a pack of noodles.

It is meeean mean mean.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

That was quick lol, thank you. Can watch while eating my mean ass spaghetti.

Three pounds of ground beef, half a pound or so of ground sausage, a whole link of smoked pork beef and turkey sausage, two in a half cans of prego, diced tomatoes and green peppers, garlic, brown sugar, paprika, and a pack of noodles.

It is meeean mean mean.

:drool: If I ever see you in real life, you need to cook for me colonel. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

;) I gotchu fam. 

Though tbh it's Celan's cooking you need. I'm just good with meats, pastas and stews.

Luckily meats, pasta, and stew are what I live for XD 

When I was on Keto for those four weeks, Pasta is what I missed the most TBH. Pasta, rice, and noodles are the shit. 

• Like 1