Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

KSo I did the Markarth fight and at first it was fucking sick but then I came across a bug where I found one of two secret ways past the city main gate and that one bugs out the entire battle :/ wasn’t until just now that I found the other way by just following galmar and things proceeded as normal.

So yea awesome mod but buggy as fuck. Now that I figured that out tho I’ll record it. It’s pretty sick. I’m leveling most of the legion with my stormcall shout alone.

• Like 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

As in your getting frame drops?

Nah, rarely. Maybe a hiccup or two but it fixes itself quickly.

Now I’m having a problem where the next set stage won’t come up where I force the jarl to surrender.

Honestly this is starting to be more trouble than its worth. Even if I do fix it. It’s not fun if I have to keep restarting to make this clunky shit work :/ luckily you can bypass the fighting. But that’s lame

This was like 15, maybe 20 vs 20 and that was plenty for me. The reinforcement mechanic helped a lot.

And the game STILL cant handle it.

Or rather, it seems to on its own just fine, but these scripted mods blow ass. I think I'll just use the so called "strategic civil war simulator" function which essentially is just a dice roll and move on. Pisses me off since it was super fun at first but whatever. Fuck this.

I think that Gamebryo/Creation engine battles usually work a lot better when they’re segmented between areas and a lot of the fighting is happening off screen while the player does some important task that avoids the thick of it. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Its veeeery specific about the circumstance it wants you to take. Instead of killing everything when it says find a way past the city gate, it wants you to run past the forces and activate the levers to gain access to the city immediately. 

Stupid.

But hey, at least I get to complete it finally.

Gonna start over and do it all from scratch. It's so fucking specific and buggy but it is cool. Ugh.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

One thing I wish we’d gotten to see in the base game was Ondolemar’s death. An execution scene would’ve been a cool reminder that the Stormcloaks were going after the Thalmor too.

Its here XD

I had to reload three times to get it, not because it was glitched but because he's a bitch.

The first time, I made sure I gutted his ass real quick. Second time, this pussy ran and instead of letting him escape, I stabbed him in the back. He got pretty far too lol.

The third time Galmar went straight gangsta on his ass. Recorded all three.