Soulsborne (And Sekiro and shiet) Thread #3

I'd like my boss fight to be like Maria's except with crazy fire powers in his second phase and the regular thu'um in the first, that he uses the way bloody crow uses his fucking parry god mode pistol.

And he can stun the player by yelling really loud after being damaged enough if they're too close.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'd like my boss fight to be like Maria's except with crazy fire powers in his second phase and the regular thu'um in the first, that he uses the way bloody crow uses his fucking parry god mode pistol.

And he can stun the player by yelling really loud after being damaged enough if they're too close.

Also, he was a friendly npc at one point in the game like patches and he betrays you later on depending on your actions, right after another bossfight.

25 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Actually it's pretty apt. Orstein, like Baldur, would mix magic (or the Thuum in Baldur's case) and deadly striking power, an enhancement to his crazy melee power, while Boldir, like Smough, would fight purely with brute strength and skill, with no magic whatsoever.

The more I think about this the more I like it. 

Their relationship would cause their second phase after one dies to be super crazy too just like theirs. When Boldir dies, Baldur gets bullshit fire powers that fly around everywhere like Bloodborne's worst boss, plus Maria's, and Boldir when Baldur dies picks up a ridiculously aggressive fucking moveset like fucking Gael with very little openings for the player to punish.

18 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

And the boss before that could be a squad of Grim Ones, like the fucking Gank Squad from Dark Souls 2 :rofl:

Take place in the ruins of Windhelm. Maybe it could be through the perspective of a Dominion assassin going to finish them off. 

Just gimme three fatasses for the grim ones and yea, thats perfect XD