Soulsborne (And Sekiro and shiet) Thread #3

23 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Well looks like Im done with with chalice dungeon, the final boss is

Reveal hidden contents

ebrietas and she has a one hit charge. Im not a huge fan of her normal boss fight but there she couldn't one hit you at 30 vit.

Sounds like you need more vitality. XD 

I actually really liked her boss fight in the base game. Never reached her in the Chalice Dungeons, though. I don’t have the fortitude to slog through all that. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

54 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Sounds like you need more vitality. XD 

Hide contents

I actually really liked her boss fight in the base game. Never reached her in the Chalice Dungeons, though. I don’t have the fortitude to slog through all that. 

Turns out the one hit was when I rolled and she caught me, which honestly considering her hitbox is impossible to dodge if you're too close to her. Looked it up and you have to be a certain distance to unlock roll dodge to the side.

I beat the game twice with 30 vit and I'll be dammed if I can't do it for the chalice dungeons. She loses points for me in the base fight for that fuck you field she forms in her last phase, it's worse in the dungeon though :(

Thankfully it's just a heavily modified super difficult version of Pthumerian chalice dungeon so I can call upon Nick to help if need be.

I almost beat the boss but it did another one shot charge attack. 

Gets knocked down by Noodle bitch, before my guy can even stand up she's doing her charging attack. GG I died.

Got her, I decided to switch back to my bowblade and my damage output both ranged and close was simply better then thrust.

By the way, that same chalice dungeon that had that hard as fuck boss is unbelievably good for farming blood echoes. @ColonelKillaBee When you make the first Pthumerian chalice you'll be able to delve into it, I wouldn't though because my endgame character gets three shot by most enemies. But layer 3 can net you a hundred thousand echoes in one short run.

The glyph is pz5weaas

Edit: Once you're able to reliably delve into there to farm, you won't need to worry about blood vials and bullets. After the maximum price increase in NG for me I can buy around two hundred thirty bullets or 142 vials from one four minute run.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

Adding onto the previous comment, if you beat the final boss of that dungeon I posted the glyph on there is another that in layer 1 has a fucking Blood Rock. Nick found the glyph and I found the rock.

The glyph is 3nawt3ys

@The Good Doctor @BigBossBalrog @ColonelKillaBee

It's literally guarded by a single brainsucker, you go to the first door to your left and head up the ladder, take a left and boom.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Wow. Thanks bro!

That moment when the item you can only get twice (without insight) in the entire game, can be farmed in two minutes infinitely.

@BigBossBalrog

To even get here you have to beat the previous dungeon because it's final boss drops the chalice that allows you to use this glyph. If Colonel can make it through that hell I think he deserves Blood Rocks.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

How dare you make it easier for him! Souls is supposed to make you suffer!

I guarantee by the time Colonel gets to where he even can use this, or maybe even knows how, he’ll be so far along that it’ll hardly matter.

For my part, it’s nice to know though I imagine this will be buried deep by the time I boot up Bloodborne again at some point next year. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Granted, it’s my brother’s fault for having such nasty habits, and having that shit dirty as fuck, but honestly, if I left my computer uncleaned for a year, it would still work. Those things are so compact and have absolutely no airflow inside them, it’s a wonder they last as long as they do for some people.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

So, I went to game stop to get a used one and they told me they only had brand new ones.  Then it turned out they only had one brand new one, and it came with call of duty ....

So I was about to say fuck it and go home, and this dude who was looking to turn his in just came through the door, so I got really lucky. Really cool guy too. 

So, I has bloodborne again

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So, I went to game stop to get a used one and they told me they only had brand new ones.  Then it turned out they only had one brand new one, and it came with call of duty ....

So I was about to say fuck it and go home, and this dude who was looking to turn his in just came through the door, so I got really lucky. Really cool guy too. 

So, I has bloodborne again

It was Gywn in disguise!