Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #19

10 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: I need to put this in a frame or something. This is why I tell you to play more games before you talk trash about them XD

Neither of those are MMOs. Overwatch is like team fortress, team based shooter, more or less, and Ark is a survival game.

10 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

"PVE" and "PVP" are just pc gaming terms, not mmo elements. There's pvp, pve and stats yea but lol Madden and 2K have those as well.

Servers, multiplayer, teaming up, yeah not MMO's. Okay.

1 minute ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Okay other than following the basic go here and do this through the storyline how the hell do I start the basegame story line since it started me in summerset with the summerset intro

Google the dominion starting area and travel there with a Wayshrine.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Okay other than following the basic go here and do this through the storyline how the hell do I start the basegame story line since it started me in summerset with the summerset intro

Go to the nearest wayshrine and fast travel to the starting point of your race’s faction. If you’re a Nord, Dunmer, or Argonian, it’s gonna be Davon’s Watch in the Stonefalls region. If you’re an Orc, Breton, or Redguard, it’s in Glenumbra. If you’re a cat or any other elf, it’s Auridon.

A cultist looking person will come to you and give you a quest. Follow it. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

5 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

"Talk to Cadwell he is one of the oldest souls here." You mean he is the wannabe Sheogorath.

Not gonna lie, in this game I liked that old crackpot better than Sheogorath. Sheo is great in Shivering Isles because his writing was good and it’s the first time we see a Prince so vulnerable, otherwise he works well in small doses like we got in Skyrim. In ESO, he got to a point where it was just annoying. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, Daddy Solaire said:

I haven't screen ESO's verison of Sheo other than a screenshot and he just looked wrong. Partly because everyone in ESO are tall lankey sons of bitches

I just didn’t like his personality, honestly. We get it, Sheogorath, you like cheese. 

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Not gonna lie, in this game I liked that old crackpot better than Sheogorath. Sheo is great in Shivering Isles because his writing was good and it’s the first time we see a Prince so vulnerable, otherwise he works well in small doses like we got in Skyrim. In ESO, he got to a point where it was just annoying. 

I honestly thought Cadwell was Sheogorath for a while.

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nigga you just described nearly every multiplayer game ever.

:rofl: 

At least google first.

Fine, fine. They're totally not MMO's, except for all the ways that they are. :P Edit: All multiplayer are the same to me. You can make whatever distinctions you like.

Anyway, merry Christmas/ solstice/ whatever to all.

8 minutes ago, Celan said:

Fine, fine. They're totally not MMO's, except for all the ways that they are. :P Edit: All multiplayer are the same to me. You can make whatever distinctions you like.

By that logic, all Single Player games are all the same, and the Elder Scrolls is exactly the same as the Witcher. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Celan said:

Anyway, merry Christmas/ solstice/ whatever to all.

Nigga no, that's why they differentiate between multiplayer and mass multiplayer. Your beef isn't even with mass multiplayer games, its specifically MMO RPGs... which neither of those are lol, not even close.

Anyway, merry christmas lol, stubborn ass woman.

EKstk8V.jpg

Apparently the Nuka Dark is dog shit

Oh and (not that you'd want to) you can grab 76 for twenty fucking bucks right now. It's pretty pathetic 

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/fallout-76-pc-cd-key?mw_aref=8023ef0aa94165947417b567beee956d&utm_source=www.allkeyshop.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=allkeyshop

• Haha 1